Footyology podcast 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 11, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Hi folks,

Round 22 Review edition of the pod is done, with all the usual segments, "Wrap-A-Round", "Hot Or Not" and "The Rant-Off". All your expected diversions into unexpected areas on top of the serious stuff, and this week, even some gratuitous Rage Against The Machine to finish off. Hope you like it. And thanks again, everyone on here (well, mostly everyone;)), for supporting us!

Cheers,
Rohan

Hi folks,

Round 22 Review edition of the pod is done, with all the usual segments, "Wrap-A-Round", "Hot Or Not" and "The Rant-Off". All your expected diversions into unexpected areas on top of the serious stuff, and this week, even some gratuitous Rage Against The Machine to finish off. Hope you like it. And thanks again, everyone on here (well, mostly everyone;)), for supporting us!

Cheers,
Rohan

Please advise Finey that his favourite chant “lets go team name, let’s go (clap clap) infiltrates the mcg yesterday”

Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
It doesnt matter how much cream is in a Krispy Kreme donut they are the most overated products i have ever eaten. Too sickly sweet. Give me a Mr Donut donut any day
Give me a hamburger from Andrews Hamburgers Bridport Street Albert Park

*that will be a tshirt thanks :D

Guru Gus

Draftee
Oct 10, 2008
Singapore
AFL Club
St Kilda
Hi folks,

Cheers,
Rohan

Outstanding analogy by ROCO, bringing one TOM BYRON into the review of West Coast - Tigers...........my goodness, it bought to mind the famous commentary from Mike Williamson the day that Blighty let loose with that monster torp at Princes Park to win the game against Carlton - "I have seen it all now - I have seen it all!"...........so Rohan, we have heard it all now, we have heard it all!

Bloody hilarious! Keep up the great work guys.

Nov 10, 2013
The Valley near the Alley
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Hell no
Guys. Check this out
Geelong are wearing this on the weekend against Carlton.
Good luck everyone.
C0E30C94-6559-49AD-B627-CF976EC63AB7.jpeg

Perhaps carlton can get the old m&m one out of storage

the avoca drover

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 16, 2007
The house of Jim Jess
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
AFC Wimbledon UTT
It doesnt matter how much cream is in a Krispy Kreme donut they are the most overated products i have ever eaten. Too sickly sweet. Give me a Mr Donut donut any day
The donuts from the Vic Market caravan are the best. I live a couple of hours from Melbourne and whenever I get the chance I get there and scoff at least 6 of them. The ones that used to be at the Geelong Rd end of the Western Oval in the 70's and early 80's were pretty good as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aug 11, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Hi guys,

The Round 23 Preview edition of the FOOTYOLOGY PODCAST is here. This week, we take a long, hard look at Ross Lyon's sacking and mass player retirements. "Media Watch" ponders whether trade talk is taking over. We preview the final round of games, and of course, give away prizes! Hope you enjoy it!

Vyrone Trickery

Senior List
Apr 9, 2017
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Hi RoCo,

I’ve been trying to prosecute the right sort of balanced argument re Ross Lyon’s legacy and standing. Thanks for quantifying my thoughts so eloquently. You said it all, in a balanced way.

Hi guys,

The Round 23 Preview edition of the FOOTYOLOGY PODCAST is here. This week, we take a long, hard look at Ross Lyon's sacking and mass player retirements. "Media Watch" ponders whether trade talk is taking over. We preview the final round of games, and of course, give away prizes! Hope you enjoy it!

Aug 11, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

Back