Footyology podcast 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi guys,

The preliminary final review ep has just been posted. We've gone through both games in chronological order, so they're pretty thorough reviews if we don't say so ourselves! Plus the usual "Hot Or Not" "Rant-Off" and "The Final Word". Don't miss out on the chance to win a bed set worth more than $500 in our grand final competition, either!

Hi guys,

The preliminary final review ep has just been posted. We've gone through both games in chronological order, so they're pretty thorough reviews if we don't say so ourselves! Plus the usual "Hot Or Not" "Rant-Off" and "The Final Word". Don't miss out on the chance to win a bed set worth more than $500 in our grand final competition, either!

I havent finished listening to the pre prelim finals pod yet. And I dont care. I could listen to the episodes all summer in non chronological order too!

Listening to the prelim finals preview. Talking about what was occurring in 1980 with the prospect of a Richmond/Collingwood GF.

As known motor racing fan, I'm going to blatantly bring motor racing into a thread that has nothing to do with motor racing.

The Monday morning after the 1980 GF, Alan Jones clinched the F1 championship at the Canadian GP.

Hi guys,

The GF preview episode is online now. This week, we talk about grand final selection dilemmas, the Willie Rioli saga, cover off on the Brownlow, score review hi-jinks and player moves. “Media Watch” discusses Brownlow coverage, The Footy Show’s last hurrah and looks at trends in football media in 2019. There’s an extensive preview of Saturday’s grand final between Richmond and GWS, plus all the tomfoolery you’ve come to expect! It’s the Footyology podcast … putting the GRAND in grand final week! Enjoy.

Cheers,
Rohan

I could have swear I've heard the exact same Josh Bruce and Tom Browne trying to sack Worsfold discussions before.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Loved the crack at the podcast Caro hosts with Corrie Perkin. Having heard a few minutes, definitely targeted at people in the Toorak/Armadale area who think watching the ABC is the height of culture.

Hi guys,

Our Grand Final Review episode is done and online now. This week we dissect the GF quarter by quarter, "Hot Or Not" gives our highs and lows from the big day, there's a couple of GF-flavoured rants in "The Rant Off" and we announce the winner of our grand prize. Hope you like it.

Also, just really wanted to say a big thanks for people's support and feedback on here, it's been much appreciated.

We're having a bit of a break for a few weeks, but have decided to keep going with the podcast through summer, at least once a week. Will be plenty of footy talk, but plenty of other stuff besides, and not just sport. As you'd expect, that could lead us down many different paths!

Thanks again, and see you soon.

Hi guys,

Our Grand Final Review episode is done and online now. This week we dissect the GF quarter by quarter, "Hot Or Not" gives our highs and lows from the big day, there's a couple of GF-flavoured rants in "The Rant Off" and we announce the winner of our grand prize. Hope you like it.

Also, just really wanted to say a big thanks for people's support and feedback on here, it's been much appreciated.

We're having a bit of a break for a few weeks, but have decided to keep going with the podcast through summer, at least once a week. Will be plenty of footy talk, but plenty of other stuff besides, and not just sport. As you'd expect, that could lead us down many different paths!

Congratulations to you, Finey and the footyology team for a magnificent series.

I'm sure the last one is a good one, and have enjoyed all year. But i've never felt less enthused to listen to any analysis of that GF

Hi guys,

Thanks mate. Truly appreciate the hard word and quality media. Heading camping with a mate on Tuesday and this will make terrific car travel listening and conversation.

The grand final edition in 2018 is what got me onto the high quality podcast a year ago.

I know from listening to the podcast that both Finey and Rohan hate the saturation coverage of trade period. I’m sympathetic to that. However, a podcast with their analysis of each club’s trade period would’ve been welcome. We’re crying out for more than the “Saints won trade period” “Carlton disaster” groupthink narrative.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back