Footyology podcast 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 11, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon

nobbyiscool

Cancelled
WWE Board Goosed Sweet F.A Sikh Volunteers Charity Match Tasmanian Team NFL Fantasy Comp Champion Armchair Endzone Major Comp Champion
Aug 11, 2006
This podcast felt like the answer to a question no one asked.

Between Mark doing what I can only assume was an attempt at a gay stereotype and ******* monkey noises, this is among the worst s**t I’ve ever heard.

Shame, cos I’ve always really like Rohan. But the summer series isn’t for me.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apr 15, 2010
cairns
AFL Club
Carlton
Welcome back guys after your well deserved break.

RoCo has let Finey off the hook here. I refer to Finey's repeated and emphatic comments around the end of last season stating that Ben King would leave the Gold Coast and be playing for the Saints with his brother. Should have had a friendly wager on that one Rohan. It may still happen of course, just not next season.

Liked the new segments but how about after your bouquets handing out some irascibly inspired brickbat awards for the worst/most annoying song or movie of your chosen year?

Aug 11, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon

workhorse

Premiership Player
Nov 13, 2006
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
Hi guys,

Latest episode is up bright and early this Monday morning. We chat concussions in AFL, mental health in cricket, offer some sage life advice and revisit the year of 1978 in music, moves and film. Hope you like it.

Cheers,
Rohan

Roco, I was hoping as you built up to it that you were talking about Brooklyn Nine-Nine! I was late to the party, as well, and only started watching it last year. I think I've watched the entire netflix series 3 times now. Great show!

wagstaff

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 28, 2001
The Sea of Holes
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Melbourne Stars, Arsenal
Back on last week's episode, agree with Fine that the 1970 GF is vastly misinterpreted, especially with how pivotal Carlton's use of handball supposedly was.

Nov 10, 2013
The Valley near the Alley
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Hell no
As a Suns member and supporter, i am sick of Finey (and by chance, other Saints supoorters - coincidence or not ...) complaining about my team.
Get over it.
We are here and not going anywhere.
If we can average 12-14k per game, (all bar one against interstate teams) and have about the same amount of members, when we have been a s**t team, then wait to we start winning.

Apr 13, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
As a Suns member and supporter, i am sick of Finey (and by chance, other Saints supoorters - coincidence or not ...) complaining about my team.
Get over it.
We are here and not going anywhere.
If we can average 12-14k per game, (all bar one against interstate teams) and have about the same amount of members, when we have been a s**t team, then wait to we start winning.

I agree, the suns hate for getting a priority pick is illogical.

Most teams at some point have benefited from priority picks including st Kilda.

Apr 15, 2010
cairns
AFL Club
Carlton
I agree, the suns hate for getting a priority pick is illogical.

Most teams at some point have benefited from priority picks including st Kilda.
As a Carlton fan its nice to hear Finey pot another team for once.

I hope player retention issues for the Suns becomes a thing of the past. Kudos to all the current young players who have signed a contract extension. The temptation to do a Prestia, Lynch etc would have been huge.

Aug 11, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Hello all, there's a new ep. of the podcast up and going. This week, we're wrapping up the draft, talking Test cricket thumpings, wacky AFL ideas, there's some wide-ranging "Life Hacks", and we go back to 2002 and the best of music, movies and TV. Hope you enjoy, and as usual, all feedback invited.

Cheers,
Rohan

Remove this Banner Ad

Back