Footyology podcast 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi folks,

Happy New Year to everyone. We're back after a couple of weeks' break and bursting with feisty footy discussion plus chewing the fat on a a range of other topics. We talk the AFLW season opening and some serious injuries, media grifters gone mysteriously missing, our Top 20 movies & music countdown continues, plus there's some great 'Fantastic Footy Flashbacks' with an interesting commentary twist! Hope you enjoy it.

Cheers,
Rohan

Should be something i should listen into. i follow Rohan's facebook page and on twitter as well. Bloke gets trolled a lot.

Hi guys,

This week's episode is up now. We're talking about the latest rules crackdown announced on Monday, we wrap up Round 2 of AFLW, we're down to the top 10 in our 'Vinyl & Video' countdown of our favourite movies & music, there's 'Life Hacks' and a couple more ripper 'Fantastic Footy Flashbacks'. Hope you enjoy it.

Cheers,
Rohan

Hi folks,

The latest pod episode is up now. This week, we talk more AFLW fixturing dramas and wrap up the latest games, we're down to No.8 in our movies & music countdown with some controversial choices, and as usual there's a couple of great old "Fantastic Footy Flashbacks"! Hope you enjoy it.

Cheers,
Rohan

Hi folks, The latest episode is online now. This week, we talk Melbourne & Simon Goodwin, pre-season injuries & AFLW. We're down to No.7 in the favourite movies & music countdown, there's 'Life Hacks' and 'Fantastic Footy Flashbacks'. All your podcast essentials! Hope you enjoy it!

Cheers,
Rohan

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The footy media landscape just wont be the same without finey involved. 😪
Finey losing his s**t at trolls on the sms was a thing of beauty

Thanks for posting the lists. I'm always interested in these sorts of exercises, and have learned very well not to get "worked-up" about inclusions/non-inclusions (that process has taken some time!)

Neither list is close to the conventional "Top xx Films" list that you often see posted around the place. There are excellent movies on both lists.

Finey's selection of films aligns more with my tastes overall, but if I was stuck in a hotel with a Blu-Ray library of each Top 5, I'd lean towards watching Rohan's first. Probably the most surprising non-inclusions (moreso on Finey's list perhaps) are films such as Apocalypse Now and Heat. Not a (clear) sci-fi film on either list too - which is fine too ;)

Good luck with the new podcast. Having Robert Shaw on in the week after the deaths of two iconic Australian cricketers will provide an opportunity, I hope, for him to reflect on their contributions to the game. Robert's knowledge of cricket is top-notch.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back