Footyology with Connolly & Finey

Remove this Banner Ad

Les was a fantastic player for the Garlic munchers (he played for Souths too didn't he?) - I used to admire him from the outer at Basso. Unfortunately RoCo did have a relationship with Rita. it must have ended badly because he trolls her on twitter all the time for her stupid op pieces in the Herald Sun

Blasphemy!!!! 100% Garlic Muncher. 284 games all for the Cardies.

It isn’t perfect but for people like me who don’t have pay-TV and Fox Footy it’s a decent addition to have in terms of footy media shows.

There are some weaknesses – don’t think Jon Pierik adds anything to the show, Rohan’s attempts at humour in his intros is pretty leaden – but it often has more interesting footy discussion than I hear elsewhere.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was told she is an ex wife of his... not sure the level of truth in it but he doesn't seem a fan of hers at all
They had a kid together.
They despise each other now. Truly hate each other.
Talk about opposites, especially with their political opinions.

Had heard mixed reports about this show, but have watched the last three or four and reckon it's really starting to improve. Rounds Of Our Lives is great, and quite like the Rant-Off as well. Couple of good heads for radio, and low production values, but you can tell they actually love the game, which can't be said for a lot of so-called experts these days. Here's the link to today's show, seeing no one had posted one yet ....

It's not must-see TV, but it's a pretty decent watch and at unlike the Sunday Morning/Mon night shows which seem to share the same opinions they have some unique takes on the game (especially Fine).

Like I said in a previous post though, Rohan's attempts to be funny in his "we're not like the other shows" intros are dire. Just drop it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back