Footyology

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 11, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Hi guys (and girls). Promise I won't make a habit of this, but seeing there's a footy media board, thought I'd throw in a link to the show Mark Fine (SEN) and myself have been doing this season on Channel 31 and Foxtel's Aurora.

We're not pretending it's something it's not, as we're relying on the very hard-working team of volunteers at 31 to help us put it together, and we don't have anything like the resources nor time that Fox Footy, Ch 7 etc do, but we've certainly had a lot of fun doing it, and have tried to get a mixture of serious analysis with a bit of fun.

Anyway, if you haven't had your fill of the 564 footy shows now on TV, would be interested to see what people think. Again, I'd say upfront, if you're looking for snazzy graphics and high production values, forget it. If you just like your footy talk and hopefully a laugh or two, you might get something out of it.

Links to all the shows are on YouTube if you want to have a look at some more, and FYI we're on live on Facebook each Tuesday at 12pm. Here's today's show ....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back