Unofficial Preview Footy's back! MELBOURNE v ADELAIDE this Saturday Feb 22, 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Elite Crow

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Mar 21, 2008
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
I actually think our short kicking woes are more about a lack of options due to work rate. Whenever I watch our games from "down the ground" I notice a distinct lack of movement, especially those secondary leads. Players seem to make an obligatory move then just stay there clogging up space. We need more dynamic movement by receivers when we're coming out of the back half imo.
That may also be true, but on Saturday they had targets but couldn’t kick

Betts are off

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 28, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
I see Gollant as a project player, seems to have some moves but needs the body to make it to the big league, At 191 and 72kg he may struggle in the SANFL this year. another 15kg and he a different player.
Ronin O'Conner could be a big mover with a Full Preseason and time in an AFL system, And he is one player that will get time in the middle at SANFL level to prove his worth.
I've only seen photo's and snippets of Ronin... But I have to admit, he looks like a man child, and has the frame to put on plenty of muscle without impacting his movement.

Can't wait to see what he looks like with 2 preseasons in a weights room!

ad victoriam

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 2, 2016
Barossa
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
CDFC
I've only seen photo's and snippets of Ronin... But I have to admit, he looks like a man child, and has the frame to put on plenty of muscle without impacting his movement.

Can't wait to see what he looks like with 2 preseasons in a weights room!
It might be wishful thinking but I believe Ronin along with Pohokle will benefit the most in the crow's side without CEY or Greenwood,

Sep 2, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide

MeaslySleepyInganue-max-1mb.gif

Got any highlights of James Sellar while ya at it 🙄
Think he did something good a few times too.

Got any highlights of James Sellar while ya at it 🙄
Think he did something good a few times too.

In this James Sellar highlights package, the first clip is him running inside 50 for goal and kicking it out on the full

Back