Unofficial Preview Footy's back! MELBOURNE v ADELAIDE this Saturday Feb 22, 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Will be interested to see what we do with the 2nd ruck situation
Might not be able to tell from selections since they usually go with bigger lists don't they? I imagine Melbourne might not be the best team to practice on either since Gawn and Preuss might not play and they'll go with Jackson as their starting ruck.

Looking forward to seeing McAsey tear it up in the back half. If he is selected. He must be the new intercept king according to the AFC. I hope it’s more than just hype.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The latest photo on the AFC website is a cracker. It shows five players in the probables team looking at Bran Nue Mackae. Possible comments are;

Wayne Milera “You have to be ****in joking”
Fisher McAsey “Who TF is this guy? One of the top up players in the wrong guernsey?”
Luke Brown “The more things change, the more they stay the same”
Bryce Gibbs “Not even Carlton could pull off this sort of s***”
Rory Laird “So I will be carrying him again this year. Gee my back hurts already”

The latest photo on the AFC website is a cracker. It shows five players in the probables team looking at Bran Nue Mackae. Possible comments are;

Fisher McAsey “Who TF is this guy? One of the top up players in the wrong guernsey?”
Rory Laird “So I will be carrying him again this year. Gee my back hurts already”
1582116385910.png

Bryce Gibbs '' i backed that last week Dave - no way it loses again''

Gibbs is like "C'mon man, I need a copy of those photos".

Will be interested to see what we do with the 2nd ruck situation

My bet is that we’ll go traditional for as long as we can. It’ll be Tex, Lynch, Fog and either Himmelberg or Frampton. It’ll take weeks of watching opposition waltz cleanly out of our 50 before we bite the bullet and drop the youngest tall forward that’s not the back up ruck.

But that’s 2019 thinking, it’s 2020 and there’s hope that we’ve changed. Forward line speed and Mackay selection are the 2 early pointers that interest me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back