For all of those who just luuuvvv Caro

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A lonnggg read. I didn't really see why North had to be brought into that? o_O
I don't lubb Caro but I thought it was quite nice. And the North aside was as part of congratulating Gale and O'Neal for making their club nothing like the Richmond her dad ran, wasting resources and energy and focus on vengeance.

Would love for Richmond to get smashed tomorrow, just to see some of their well known supporters upset
Caroline Wilson, Jon Ralph and Hutchy to name a few

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skimmed through the prattle. I did get from it that the witch is on a rare high being a tigger supporter right at this moment.....

Will make it even more enjoyable come late saturday arvo when they are blaring the crow's song through the MCG sound system, knowing that she is another one of the shattered yellow & black mass.

We were all scarred by '98. Now she'll get that scarring too.

I'm almost throwing up in my mouth but..........GO CAMRY CROWS!!!

I don't read much.....but I just came here to say I dont love Caro, I just want to lay with her.

K. Thx. Bye.

The reaction of Richmond hierarchy to Greig's Brownlow is the reason I hate Richmond. He beat the hot Favourite Bartlett and Richmond publicly slapped him down. I do remember Bartlett leading the Tigers onto the ground the next match they played and he broke from the group, ran across to Greig and very publicly congratulated him. Always stuck in my mind as a decent act by Bartlett. Wilsons hatred of North is hereditary and, despite her denials, will never end.

Once again the bitter bitch of the west had to bring up something from 4 ******* decades ago just to try and make a point that had no actual reflection on the grand final tomorrow.
F'me it didn't even pertain to anything really other than the bitter hatred she has for North.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back