G Mus

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 30, 2015
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Juventus
Pre-loading for the open beta is available, starts tomorrow (US) iirc for those interested

Roadto2018

Club Legend
Oct 9, 2014
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur FC
Been playing the beta, holy crap this game is so hard!!!

Love the fighting system but I have been getting mauled every game haha
Yeah will take a lot of getting used to, feels like all my attacks get blocked but no matter which stance I go with I can't block theirs

Jun 25, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Just played a couple hours with my mate. Game itself looks great, feels good and the customisation is pretty cool, but unsure how much I would get out of it. I already got bored by the end and the majority of people have already gravitated towards the cheese heroes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Roadto2018

Club Legend
Oct 9, 2014
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur FC
It's an absolute grind, not much reward for effort but every 1 on 1 is so intense and challenging so when you win one you feel like a king

Sep 18, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Man United, San Antonio Spurs
Enjoying it, the story mode is quite bland, but it's really helped my fighting for when I jump into online.

Agree the 1v1's are intense, when you get a win it is great.

Roadto2018

Club Legend
Oct 9, 2014
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur FC
Anyone else get returned back to the main menu mid fight? Maybe just my internet connection

Sep 18, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Man United, San Antonio Spurs
One thing about multiplayer that is bugging me is the unfairness with who wou come up against. I'm lvl 10 (18) armour and I'm fighting people who have prestige and their armour is lvl 54 and that, how am I suppose to do anything?

There should be a matchmaking system that groups you with people similar with your lvl.

Roadto2018

Club Legend
Oct 9, 2014
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur FC
One thing about multiplayer that is bugging me is the unfairness with who wou come up against. I'm lvl 10 (18) armour and I'm fighting people who have prestige and their armour is lvl 54 and that, how am I suppose to do anything?

There should be a matchmaking system that groups you with people similar with your lvl.
Yeah hate when sometimes people are just way way too good and will crush you without you even touching them

G Mus

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 30, 2015
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Juventus

There is, it just turns off after a while of waiting

Iirc it's the first or second thing to turn off too, then region, nation, mode

Remove this Banner Ad

Back