Competitions For Sale: Match Worn Suns guernsey May #45

Remove this Banner Ad

Hinkleyfan

Debutant
Oct 8, 2012
AFL Club
Gold Coast
As stated in title, selling a match worn player issue home guernsey of Steve May number 45. Size is XL and top condition. I will sell for $100 or best offer whether that be more or less. A real collectors item.

(Alternatively you can have a Rory Thompson XL guernsey number 16) I am keeping 1 and selling 1 so your choice. Love them both, top condition, no need for 2 though.

Note they are quite slim fitting despite the xl size. these are hard to find and much better than the blank number guernseys! Also are different with air venting on yellow panels etc.

Payment method is Cash on pickup (southport area weekend)
Direct bank deposit
Paypal (add 4%)
COD (I post first and you pay Aus Post) Security for both of us.

MSg or reply for further info or to buy.

Regards.

Where are you SUNS :p

Haha not for me. Already have inaugural items from both players!

Anyone want to go swapsies or buy Trent McKenzie 2011 home guernsey, match worn and signed.

Used in this game.

Really wanted his away guernsey, and now I have it. Completes my collection of all the match worn guernseys the players wore in 2011 in the games they won their NAB rising star nominations :)
Swallow
Matera
McKenzie
Smith

• Banned
Bump, $80 pickup or add $8 for postage. Choose your match worn guernsey, May or Thompson.

I'm definitely not a fan of this sub forum being used as a selling tool. Again, I know it doesn't matter what I think but use the buying/selling part of big footy for this. eBay exists for a reason Kenny H.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back