conodie05

Club Legend
Apr 8, 2008
Crib Point
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Blackburn Rovers
Apologies if there is somewhere else this belongs, but I couldn't find anywhere. MODS - Please move if inappropriate.

I am regretfully selling my treasured 21st present, a 2000 mm x 1500 mm signed and framed photo of our legendary coach taking a rare speccy. I am unable to hang him in my house, and I would rather he go to an owner whom will proudly display him.

I am asking for $350, but will take any reasonable offer.

We have had some good times.

upload_2018-2-2_18-18-6.jpeg

I'll take it only if says "thank's I tried but it's time for me to resign", lol

Remember this was against Port, unless my brain is totally fried.
Edit: Obviously it’s Essendon now I look more closely. Brain=fried

Haha yeah I'm pretty sure it was over Mark Fraser in the first game after his move to Essendon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

56DBB322-58B4-4DEC-94E0-56D0BA66526F.jpeg Didn’t want to start a new thread for this, so could only find this slightly relevant thread...Does anyone know where I can get my 1990 premiership port unopened bottle valued? Same port on eBay without signatures ranging from $65-$3500.
It has the prized signature of the late great Darren Millane, Craig Kelly, Allan Richardson, Damien Monkhorst and I can’t make out the final one.

View attachment 596034 Didn’t want to start a new thread for this, so could only find this slightly relevant thread...Does anyone know where I can get my 1990 premiership port unopened bottle valued? Same port on eBay without signatures ranging from $65-$3500.
It has the prized signature of the late great Darren Millane, Craig Kelly, Allan Richardson, Damien Monkhorst and I can’t make out the final one.
I was station flicking a few months ago and stopped on 3AW (never really listen to that station) and there was a guy on there that valued football memorabilia, ring them and ask who it was, he might be able to help.

View attachment 596034 Didn’t want to start a new thread for this, so could only find this slightly relevant thread...Does anyone know where I can get my 1990 premiership port unopened bottle valued? Same port on eBay without signatures ranging from $65-$3500.
https://www.leonardjoel.com.au/department/sporting-memorabilia/
https://www.leonardjoel.com.au/valuations/

I was station flicking a few months ago and stopped on 3AW (never really listen to that station) and there was a guy on there that valued football memorabilia, ring them and ask who it was, he might be able to help.
That should be Rick Milne, the chap who has the memorabilia/collectables page in the Football Record:
upload_2018-12-16_21-39-14.png

upload_2018-12-16_21-38-59.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back