For the 8th year running, we will have an unfair GF. Something needs to be done.

Remove this Banner Ad

BloodRet

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 25, 2013
Laughing at all the minnows
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Norwich City, Detroit Pistons
2012 Hawthorn Sydney (melb vs interstate)
2013 *Hawthorn Fremantle (melb vs interstate)
2014 *Hawthorn Sydney (melb vs interstate)
2015 *Hawthorn West Coast (melb vs interstate)
2016 *Footscray Sydney (melb vs interstate)
2017 *Richmond Adelaide (melb vs interstate)
2018 Collingwood West Coast (melb vs interstate)
2019 Richmond GWS (melb vs interstate)

Big disgrace. MAJOR advantage that is disguised as tradition. If you are FOR equalisation, you will be rooting for GWS this week, just like I will be. The contrary result will be just another half-arsed, disrespected premiership. Cheers.

Big disgrace. MAJOR advantage that is disguised as tradition. If you are FOR equalisation, you will be rooting for GWS this week, just like I will be. The contrary result will be just another half-arsed, disrespected premiership. Cheers.
Tigers finished above the Giants. What's the complaint about?

Tigers finished above the Giants. What's the complaint about?
If we finished first this year the result would’ve been the same anyway which i find pointless, the GF will still be played in Melbourne, as a result there’s no real advantage to being the best team during the year as an interstater as it is a compromised Victorian competition.

Understand?

Even with the advantage and the victards still manage to lose it! 😊

Are you *legends* under the allusion that we all want Reachmung to win down here?
No, but your media outlets do!! They Frothing so hard over tuggers atm! makes it difficult to tell.. is it only geelol fans or is this a greater good sorta movement in the AFL community we are talking here?

If we finished first this year the result would’ve been the same anyway which i find pointless, the GF will still be played in Melbourne, as a result there’s no real advantage to being the best team during the year as an interstater as it is a compromised Victorian competition.

Understand?

Even with the advantage and the victards still manage to lose it! 😊

You didn’t finish first and lost by 89 points. The largest percentage win in GF history. Thanks for coming. We would have beaten you had it played out on Mars.

And please, don’t go spouting about “advantages” given who you follow. Your club shouldn’t exist, no one wanted it except the morons in city hall. You are an abortion of attempted financial gain, nothing more.

You didn’t finish first and lost by 89 points. The largest percentage win in GF history. Thanks for coming. We would have beaten you had it played out on Mars.

And please, don’t go spouting about “advantages” given who you follow. Your club shouldn’t exist, no one wanted it except the morons in city hall. You are an abortion of attempted financial gain, nothing more.
Ur so dumb kid leave marv alone you brave poster football isnt played on mars, stoopid!

You lost me at 'rooting'. Are you reaming the missus in the same fashion as Richmond reamed GWS, as in going in dry????

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back