Analysis For WC to win they need to choke in the 3rd, not the 4th

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 29, 2008
Between the lines.
AFL Club
West Coast
TOTY. Expert analysis there.
The tactical choke, could be revolutionary.

WC are clearly capable of getting 30+ points up on many teams. They also have an almost 100% choke rate this year, when the 4-6 goal benchmark is achieved. Go all out early, or choke more quickly and the players will click into desperation mode faster.

Solid logic.

Well done tonight.

I thought we kept you honest for most of the match, but you were just too good in the end.

I wish I had a dollar for every time McGovern took an intercept mark. I'd have 'how the hell is he marking it again, he's a goddamn one man wall' dollars.

Surprised that Kennedy kicked 6. I thought he was quiet for large parts of the night but he made the most of his opportunities. Obviously fantastic at conversion. Happy to see him leading the Coleman. A lot of Blues fans still have a soft spot for big Josh, even after all these years.

Good luck for the rest of the year.

Sep 29, 2008
Between the lines.
AFL Club
West Coast
Well done tonight.

I thought we kept you honest for most of the match, but you were just too good in the end.

I wish I had a dollar for every time McGovern took an intercept mark. I'd have 'how the hell is he marking it again, he's a goddamn one man wall' dollars.

Surprised that Kennedy kicked 6. I thought he was quiet for large parts of the night but he made the most of his opportunities. Obviously fantastic at conversion. Happy to see him leading the Coleman. A lot of Blues fans still have a soft spot for big Josh, even after all these years.

Good luck for the rest of the year.
Carlton played all over WC in patches and I think it was only better conversion, just at the end that won it.

That and a perfectly timed mid match slump, instead of at the end. ;)

thekelvin

Club Legend
Jul 13, 2010
Paris
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Paris Saint-Germain
that was a pretty exciting game. congrats to the west coast eagles football club pty.ltd.

also thank **** i never have to go to subi oval, or indeed the suburb of subiaco, ever again
To be fair it's quite a lovely part of town

Envoyé de mon Nexus 5X en utilisant Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back