(Log in to remove this ad.)

go you pups

Hall of Famer
Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, SSC Napoli, ESH
So sad. I was a big fan of his at Bremen and cheered when he signed. Sounds like it was too much too soon or just too small for pl.
Just another one to the Chelsea ruined list

Is Marco Van Ginkel doing anything these days? Was supposed to be the Netherlands next best thing like 5 years ago.

chef

Oct 5, 2007
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chelsea
Marco did his knee again(3rd time) is out for the season, i doubt we ruined him. Love to see this list of players.

Marin was a spud who if anyone actually watched him play for us would have seen. Seems hes found his level at Red Star.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RossFC

May 23, 2012
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool
Marco did his knee again(3rd time) is out for the season, but i guess we ruined him too.

Marin was a spud who if anyone actually wstched him play would know.
He plays for Red Star Belgrade right? I remember earlier in the season in the CL he played well against us.

charcoalchicken

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 16, 2010
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Arsenal
Jack Wilshere. It's like he's fallen off a cliff since he joined West Ham.

Is he injured DBAH0?
Of course he is

Yossi benayoun is one went from west ham to liverpool to chelsea then arsenal and back to west ham then to qpr i think when they were in the championship reading his wiki, bit of a town bike things went that way when he went back to israel he's changed clubs every year there it seems aswell lol

Last edited:

Jatz

Sep 7, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
Reckon any club will pick up Wilshere after this? Surely he’s not worth the hassle.

ioppolo

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 3, 2010
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea, OKC Thunder, Scorchers
Wilshere is a decent pick up on FIFA, he needs to stay on someone's roster purely for that

Top Bottom