(Log in to remove this ad.)

Viva la Mattner

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 30, 2007
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Tottenham
Watched vid of that famous night vs Uruguay recently. Here’s one only on the bench but was pivotal in 02 loss ...Dario Silva

jd2010

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
Adam Lallana. On the bench a lot but has done absolutely nothing for ages.
He is a good example of how hard it is for premier league teams to do business nowadays. We should be all over him and make a 20-25m bid for him which in theory would be good business for you guys too. But we won't even consider it knowing you would never him to us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

roo2macca

Hall of Famer
Jan 18, 2009
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Chelsea, Sturt
Ricky van Wolfswinkel. Was a big signing for Norwich but only scored once for them before going back to the Netherlands and fading into obscurity.

Sozabarus

Premiership Player
Jun 18, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
He is a good example of how hard it is for premier league teams to do business nowadays. We should be all over him and make a 20-25m bid for him which in theory would be good business for you guys too. But we won't even consider it knowing you would never him to us.
I think we'd bite your hand off for that. He's 30 and always injured.

jd2010

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
I think we'd bite your hand off for that. He's 30 and always injured.
I agree you should and it'd be a handy piece of business for both clubs. But with him not playing, being a Poch favourite there has to be a good reason why there has been no dialogue about a move for Lallana.

RossFC

May 23, 2012
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool
I'd sell to you because I think he's cooked.

Zidane98

Hall of Famer
Dec 22, 2009
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Socceroos, LFC, MVFC, RC Strasbourg
Lallana was shafted by England injuries. Not sure we will see the same player that we saw from Klopp - mid 2017 again.

Bojan KantKick

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 5, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Manchester United, Stevenage FC
Saw Wayne Bridge on the BBC FA Cup telecast on Monday night.

Cameraman showed John Terry straight after lol

Joleon Lescott was on BT last night chatting about the Champions League. Not sure who he sucked off to get on UCL broadcasts. It is like when Sky Sports ask spanners who have won nothing like Craig Bellamy and Matt Holland what teams have to do to win the prem...Steve Sidwell still gets a gig for some reason but he is alright as a pundit or maybe that is just relative to the others.

Silent Alarm

sack Lyon
Jul 9, 2010
AFL Club
Fremantle
The names in this thread are so dumb. Borderline Premier League top scorers and guys who played 150 games between the biggest teams in the Premier League? Yeah right.

Paulo Wanchope.

Without going on his wikipedia, I'm pretty sure he was a Charlton Athletic player. Might have been one of those initial Pompey signings too.

Top Bottom