Forgotten players

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Punt Road Feral

Club Legend
Aug 23, 2007
Punt Road's Manure Pit
AFL Club
Richmond
The names in this thread are so dumb. Borderline Premier League top scorers and guys who played 150 games between the biggest teams in the Premier League? Yeah right.

Paulo Wanchope.

Without going on his wikipedia, I'm pretty sure he was a Charlton Athletic player. Might have been one of those initial Pompey signings too.
I'm sure he was at Man City.

TheGreatBambino

List Clogger
Sep 22, 2008
Moama
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Trinidad
The names in this thread are so dumb. Borderline Premier League top scorers and guys who played 150 games between the biggest teams in the Premier League? Yeah right.

Paulo Wanchope.

Without going on his wikipedia, I'm pretty sure he was a Charlton Athletic player. Might have been one of those initial Pompey signings too.
A video surfaced a couple years ago of him brawling with a security guard after a match he was coaching costs rica in.

sorted

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Jon Flanagan. The next Stevie Nicol, or even the English Cafu! Now destined for the graveyard that is the SPL.

northmelbournefc

Premiership Player
Mar 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Djemba x2 and Kleberson, along with David Bellion, the next great hope of United

Like Diao Cheyrou and Biscan for us
I remember kleberson.being linked with us 10 years ago.if I recall.correctly and I'm not confusing players. We didn't buy him obviously our owners were ******* tight. Where is he now.

Top Bottom