Forgotten players

Remove this Banner Ad

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
Odegaard had gone completely off my radar until I heard he came on as a sub in one of Real Madrid's pre-season games, only to be taken off 30 minutes later. Only 19 years old yet it felt like 5 years ago he signed.

Real has got to be the worst club to sign at if you are a youngster trying to break through.

Was just playing my Blackburn FIFA career save and heard Jermaine Beckford’s name playing against Bury.

Even though he’s ex Leicester, I’d apparently successfully wiped him from my memory.

He has played for about 20 clubs, so easily forgotten it seems

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BlueBen

Premiership Player
Jul 18, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Liverpool
Vladimir Weiss. Anyone remember him? I always thought he was class since I first saw him playing for Bolton as a kid. Played well at the 2010 world cup also.

He's out in the middle east at the moment and still only 28. Had the talent to play at the top level in my opinion.

I remember watching him years ago and thinking he looked really promising.

Milos Krasic is another that springs to mind. Once seen as one of the most exciting wingers in Europe, big money move to Juventus, played well there for a while and then it all went downhill. Now playing in Poland.

Seems like every club that had him have made the conscious effort to forget he exists.

Even at his age, I'm surprised he's sunk to league 2.

Championship was about his level, never really got going in the PL which is surprising considering he was able to do this:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back