Forgotten players

Remove this Banner Ad

Adam Lallana. On the bench a lot but has done absolutely nothing for ages.
He is a good example of how hard it is for premier league teams to do business nowadays. We should be all over him and make a 20-25m bid for him which in theory would be good business for you guys too. But we won't even consider it knowing you would never him to us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He is a good example of how hard it is for premier league teams to do business nowadays. We should be all over him and make a 20-25m bid for him which in theory would be good business for you guys too. But we won't even consider it knowing you would never him to us.

I think we'd bite your hand off for that. He's 30 and always injured.

I think we'd bite your hand off for that. He's 30 and always injured.
I agree you should and it'd be a handy piece of business for both clubs. But with him not playing, being a Poch favourite there has to be a good reason why there has been no dialogue about a move for Lallana.

I'd sell to you because I think he's cooked.

Saw Wayne Bridge on the BBC FA Cup telecast on Monday night.

Cameraman showed John Terry straight after lol

Joleon Lescott was on BT last night chatting about the Champions League. Not sure who he sucked off to get on UCL broadcasts. It is like when Sky Sports ask spanners who have won nothing like Craig Bellamy and Matt Holland what teams have to do to win the prem...Steve Sidwell still gets a gig for some reason but he is alright as a pundit or maybe that is just relative to the others.

The names in this thread are so dumb. Borderline Premier League top scorers and guys who played 150 games between the biggest teams in the Premier League? Yeah right.

Paulo Wanchope.

Without going on his wikipedia, I'm pretty sure he was a Charlton Athletic player. Might have been one of those initial Pompey signings too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back