Scandal Former Eagles player found guilty of Armed Robbery

Remove this Banner Ad

footystar_

Team Captain
Mar 29, 2006
Pt Cook
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Former West Coast Eagles Midfielder Ben Sharp has been arrested and charged over a western suburbs armed robbery ring allegedly motivated by the drug ice, where almost $290,000 was stolen at gunpoint from an armoured vehicle.

Sharp was drafted to the Eagles in 2005 from TAC Cup side Oakleigh Chargers and was today charged and remanded in custody over the gunpoint hold-up of an unarmed security guard outside a Sunbury McDonald's on December 1.

Sharp shared a home with infamous Eagles champion Ben Cousins in 2005 when he first arrived at the club and has been close with him ever since.

Continue reading -> http://tiny.cc/bensharp

images

I fondly remember him. He's one of the most prolific Eagles players ever :rolleyes:

Why did the OP decide to change the words "been in contact with since returning to Weribee" to "close with" in regards to Ben Cousins?

:confused:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

images

I fondly remember him. He's one of the most prolific Eagles players ever :rolleyes:

My first thought was - who
And looking at that photo I'm still asking Who

why there was even a need to reference WCE is beyond me

My first thought was - who
And looking at that photo I'm still asking Who

why there was even a need to reference WCE is beyond me

WCE will be spuwwin! They put him on the list for 2 years, didn't play a game and now the club will be getting pounded from the media over the coming days for a bloke who clogged the list.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back