Former AFL religious nutter says bushfires are 'God punishing us for same-sex marriage' (Gary Ablett likes this.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Put the **** in jail, I've had it up to my neck with this pathetic puppet . I think they can get him for encouraging bushfires or something.

He can barely string a sentence together poor bloke, he’s clearly recustard and his wife looks like a bloke.
His old man is a pedo and his entire family only breed with each other.
What is one to expect?
plus hes a bonafide idiot. he'd win the YAI award every year

When even Alan Jones says you've gone too far maybe it's time to drop it down a notch. Then again, Alan has a few skeletons 'in the closet'.

‘Button up’: Alan Jones lays into Israel Folau for saying bushfires are God’s punishment
....... During the 12-and-a-half-minute sermon Folau reads from Isaiah’s Bible verse titled The Lord’s devastation of the Earth: “The earth is defiled by its people; they have disobeyed the laws, violated the statutes and broken the everlasting covenant. Therefore a curse consumes the earth; its people must bear their guilt. Therefore earth’s inhabitants are burned up, and very few are left.

He goes on to link the passage to the bushfire disaster and the legalising of same-sex marriage and abortion.
“The events that have happened here in Australia, in the last couple of years – God’s word says for a man and a woman to be together … they’ve come and changed this law,” he said. “Abortion, it’s OK now to murder, kill infants, unborn children.” Folau said the scripture was talking to Australia. He said the fires and drought were only a “little taste of God’s judgment” with worse to come if nothing changes.

https://thenewdaily.com.au/news/national/2019/11/17/israel-folau-bushfires-gods-judgment/

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Article seems far fetched given Izzy isn't technically judging anyone, not even those blasphemous homosexuals..... he's simply politely informing God will roast 'em alive for all eternity, so from his skewed perspective he probably considers it a favor by waking them up to a danger they hadn't considered.

So I guess that's another major perk of being religious - being able to righteously inform others you have no problem with them whatsoever but....... your god's going to smite them mercilessly for being so ******* evil. Pretty much the Bay13 equivalent of passive-aggressively telling another poster you have no issue with 'em but Chief's gonna ban their arse for being such a s**t poster.

Does that make Izzy a button masher to God? :drunk:

Article seems far fetched given Izzy isn't technically judging anyone, not even those blasphemous homosexuals..... he's simply politely informing God will roast 'em alive for all eternity, so from his skewed perspective he probably considers it a favor by waking them up to a danger they hadn't considered.

So I guess that's another major perk of being religious - being able to righteously inform others you have no problem with them whatsoever but....... your god's going to smite them mercilessly for being so ******* evil. Pretty much the Bay13 equivalent of passive-aggressively telling another poster you have no issue with 'em but Chief's gonna ban their arse for being such a s**t poster.

Does that make Izzy a button masher to God? :drunk:

Bosky, do you know how Izzy feels about shagging your cousin? Or not being able to change a car tyre?

Bosk likes this
I can't work out if this is your way of declaring yourself available or you have an odd fetish for celebrating the sexuality of others. Either way, carry on.

Perhaps the greatest benefit of being religious is how effectively it acts as a shield for the utter simpletons of the world. "Oh, a 2000 year old book written by Jewish goat-herders told me this so I must be right, screw the bother of thinking for myself."

Agreed. It’s like the nutters who are saying certain people have blood on their hands for the bushfires in NSW.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Perhaps the greatest benefit of being religious is how effectively it acts as a shield for the utter simpletons of the world. "Oh, a 2000 year old book written by Jewish goat-herders told me this so I must be right, screw the bother of thinking for myself."

Repent now sinner or face eternal damnation

Remove this Banner Ad

Back