Former Childcare Worker Charged with Abusing 90+ Children

Remove this Banner Ad

jason_recliner

Club Legend
Dec 9, 2020
AFL Club
West Coast
WARNING: DISTRESSING

A former childcare worker has been charged with 1,623 child abuse offences against 91 children, police have revealed.

Key points:​

• The AFP says the offences occurred at childcare centres in Brisbane, Sydney and overseas
  • Police will allege all offences were against pre-pubescent girls
  • The AFP is "highly confident" all 87 Australian children involved have been identified

A Gold Coast man, 45, has been charged with 136 counts of rape and 110 counts of sexual intercourse with a child under 10.

An investigation involving the Australian Federal Police (AFP) as well as Queensland and New South Wales police led to the arrest of the man for offences committed in Brisbane, Sydney and overseas between 2007 and 2022.

The operation focused in part on identifying the children in the alleged child abuse material commencing after the Queensland Police Service located alleged child abuse images and videos on the dark web in 2014.

Queensland police posted them on an international victim identification database seeking assistance from the global victim identification community.

Former childcare worker charged with more than 1,600 child sex offences

:mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
Words can’t describe how horrific this is.

Life in solitary if guilty.

This rock spider won’t survive an hour in general population.

I just read this.

These are some seriously distressing charges for any parent with kids in daycare.

I feel for the police involved who have to deal with these types of investigations. Hope they have access to good counselling.

Imagine being told when your 18 that this allegedly happened to you when you were in daycare and then shared online. Would be horrific.

Words can’t describe how horrific this is.

Life in solitary if guilty.

This rock spider won’t survive an hour in general population.

Do people found guilty of this type stuff even go to normal prisons? I remember Peter Cowan was sent to Wolston Correctional Centre - which is purpose built for child sex offenders and informants.

I'd imagine they wouldn't even be safe in solitary in a normal prison.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Persian tub torture style execution suits the offence.

On SM-A125F using BigFooty.com mobile app
I haven't come across scaphism before but it would be a just end for the 'thing'
I'm sure a 2023 technological spin on the concept would do its intended purpose too

What a scumbag. Was he running childcare centre at his houses?

nah - looks like he was am employee at centres

they caught him because of a specific blanket was supplied to centres that was in the videos posted on the dark web

nah - looks like he was am employee at centres

they caught him because of a specific blanket was supplied to centres that was in the videos posted on the dark web
Yeah but how could he get the kids in private? Surely only at his home

Yeah but how could he get the kids in private? Surely only at his home

Could have been on duty putting them down for nap times etc. At the childcare we send our kid to there's 3 carers for like 30+ kids or something like that.

I mean it's odd that he was able to allegedly do this to so many kids over such a long time and not get caught.

Pretty crazy

:eek::mad:o_O

How do you get to be an unofficial photographer at a child care centre.

Sounds like a euphemism for unofficial pedo!

Alleged paedo was ‘unofficial childcare photographer’, kept Blue Card despite police reports

A former childcare worker charged with “unfathomable” alleged sex crimes against 91 girls reportedly held “unofficial photographer” duties.
'August 2, 2023 - 10:08AM'

:eek::mad:o_O

How do you get to be an unofficial photographer at a child care centre.

Sounds like a euphemism for unofficial pedo!

Alleged paedo was ‘unofficial childcare photographer’, kept Blue Card despite police reports

A former childcare worker charged with “unfathomable” alleged sex crimes against 91 girls reportedly held “unofficial photographer” duties.
'August 2, 2023 - 10:08AM'

Sickening.

There were police reports made against this person in 2021, no detail but it seems that red flags should have been raised in the system. These people are so bold, they act like they're invisible.

Meanwhile, authorities are facing growing questions about the effectiveness of the Blue Card system, given it it appears the man able to keep his Blue Card to work with children in Queensland despite two reports to police about him in 2021.

The Blue Card application goes beyond a police check, as it is run through a national database to check information with other states and territories — including any allegations of serious child-related sexual offences, even if no charges were laid.

Queensland opposition child-safety spokeswoman Amanda Camm told The Australian the investigation had raised “serious questions” about the effectiveness of the system.

From your link.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back