Rumour Former Eagle Daniel Kerr found unresponsive on main street in Kalgoorlie.

Remove this Banner Ad

Lived in and around Kalgoorlie most of my life until around 5 years ago, it really is gods country. Spend most of my time off there, Pretty sure a lot of the people saying how much of a hole it is wouldn't have to think twice about working FIFO there and taking away local jobs. But behavior like this is a big issue in the goldfields and when local politicians call it out they get criticized by elders which is just enabling and encouraging this crap rather than helping.

I have a feeling it's a reputation issue on the pub that kicked him out due to being drunk.

Darren Jarman went from a 2 time Premiership player to a fat guy i see at the local TAB.

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app
One of the most skillfull footy players I’ve ever seen
I’ll think you’ll find s**t loads of ex afl players at the tab having a punt
Mick mcguane was a tracksuit wearing local at keilor tab when I lived there

“We’re the Eagles....we’re flying high...”
Sad when ex players come to this.
Every club has them unfortunately.
They go from an elite sport with celebrity status and backslappers to a finished career with nothing to fall back on.
Some players make the adjustment others don’t.
I thought the AFL, the clubs and the players association were trying to deal with these situations and offering assistance?
Anyway hope Daniel Kerr can turn his life around. Hopefully someone can step in to help rehabilitate him.

Lived in and around Kalgoorlie most of my life until around 5 years ago, it really is gods country. Spend most of my time off there, Pretty sure a lot of the people saying how much of a hole it is wouldn't have to think twice about working FIFO there and taking away local jobs. But behavior like this is a big issue in the goldfields and when local politicians call it out they get criticized by elders which is just enabling and encouraging this crap rather than helping.

I worked up at Agnew for a couple of years in the late 80s and used to visit Kal quite a bit, it really was the Wild West in those days. I've just lived residential in Leinster from 2011 until the end of 2017 and again spent plenty of time in Kal, the difference is stark. It's very tame to what it once was in the pre OH&S and DandA testing days.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Exactly mate there's a lot of know nothing know it alls here I've found, who knows Daniel might of drank way too much water and got drunk due to that. At least water is natral and not some cancer causing substance like stevia.
A mate of mine from Knoxfield reckons you only get drunk due to alcohol. Calling BS on this post

Curious to know, if you were the owner of that security company, would you hire Daniel Kerr to work for you again?

I reckon it wouldn't be a great image, especially if one of your staff was lieing around like that in the streets.

I got the impression he was a part owner of the company not working the doors as a guard. He is or was working for an Aboriginal corporation up there.

Go and read up on it idiot
You've gone from "mate" to "idiot" in 2 posts. Have a goon wine and settle down. I don't want something so rediculously stupid in my search history thanks. You never know when your times up

You've gone from "mate" to "idiot" in 2 posts. Have a goon wine and settle down. I don't want something so rediculously stupid in my search history thanks. You never know when your times up
Your friend is a dumbarse.

I worked up at Agnew for a couple of years in the late 80s and used to visit Kal quite a bit, it really was the Wild West in those days. I've just lived residential in Leinster from 2011 until the end of 2017 and again spent plenty of time in Kal, the difference is stark. It's very tame to what it once was in the pre OH&S and DandA testing days.
I lived in Kambalda mostly, was machine operating in open cut mines out at St Ives, Coolgardie and Ora Banda. I wanted a change and was getting bored of living in the country. I've only been in Perth 5 years and I already dislike it, makes me appreciate the goldfields.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back