Rumour Former Eagle Daniel Kerr found unresponsive on main street in Kalgoorlie.

Remove this Banner Ad

This isn't bad luck, this is a grown man abusing substances and passing out in the morning on a main street, extremely childish and dangerous behaviour...

You're all over it mate. One of the well known side effects of getting on the crack is deciding to curl up on the sidewalk for a nap, in broad daylight.

there are those of us who can only operate when 'half dying' and are rescued.
Although Kalgoorlie is rather an out of the way prospect. gold fever is not always what it seems.

Working the door at Sylvesters (which coincidentally is in Hannan St), I'd drink myself into a stupor too.

On a more serious note, welcome to the, Getting Pissed and Passing out in Kalgoorlie Club. You're celebratory, personally numbered, club shirt is in the mail, you're member number 1,298,543
Yep I'm a member. Did pass out in some random strangers house though. Was up very early and tiptoed out. It was over 40 years ago so my membership might have run out.

Kerr has just been arrested for setting fire to a house, believed to be his parents ,yesterday afternoon. He also missed court yesterday due to an “ asthma attack”. Where he was facing serious charges. Articles online on WA Today.
Asthma attack = smoke inhalation?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Might cop a bit longer if convicted: property arson is a serious offence
Agree.

My brother in law is a supreme court prosecutor in WA who puts paedo's and arsonists away and he reckons he'll likely get the bottom end range due to no personal damage, only property.

Absolute muppet though either way.

Such a shame that people with such an opportunity in life can throw it all away.

First the cheer squad leader now this. Eagles in trouble and surely AFL considering revoking their licence. West Perth Falcons your time is now
Hope not but I can see your joy though. :D

Losing multiple GF's and having your AA midfielders poached must sting. :thumbsu:

Hasn't he got form in relation to house fires? Recall something a few years back about a property in Wembley that was either his, or he was living in, and the house ended up with fire damage?

Hasn't he got form in relation to house fires? Recall something a few years back about a property in Wembley that was either his, or he was living in, and the house ended up with fire damage?
Too true.

These 2 look like separate offences. One in 2014 and another 2015.

He has the form.
https://www.watoday.com.au/national...le-lit-fire-inside-house-20141112-11l26x.html

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-03-24/police-interviewing-daniel-kerr-after-fire-at-house/6342586

Geez, 2006 premiership re-unions will be fun.

"So, what have you been up to?"

I did laugh at that but in all seriousness it’s just sad. We live in the best of all places, and these guys were the cream of it, so to speak, and all they’ve done with it it to lurch from one *up to another

Remove this Banner Ad

Back