Oppo Camp Former Freo player watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Guess he thought he was homesick but going home didn't fix it

Shame for him and the comp - still think he's one of the best players we have drafted recently

I liked the look of him as a player but there were obviously a lot of issues

Sent from my TA-1024 using Tapatalk

Not really sure what Dew is doing, some genuinely baffling selections this year - although that depends on what his objective is. It is to win games, then yeah it's a bit odd what he's doing with Mick and a few others. If it is to have a good look at every player on the list at AFL level and end up with a high pick then great.

I don't think Dew knows what Dew is doing. Never understood why he was so highly rated. Seems clueless.

Not really sure what Dew is doing, some genuinely baffling selections this year - although that depends on what his objective is. It is to win games, then yeah it's a bit odd what he's doing with Mick and a few others. If it is to have a good look at every player on the list at AFL level and end up with a high pick then great.
If you're coaching against you'd be instructing Barlow's opponent to break hard for space as soon as there is a clearance into GC's forward line because if your halfbacks intercept it (which is higher chance of his boot) then you've got a free man 40m away to mark and move the play into your forward line.

Sam Collins was a nice bloke.

Pretty s**t footballer. Didnt JJ Kennedy kick 8 on him in a game. Had mulitple bags kicked on him
Probably explained why freos back 6 was poor in 2016. I was surprised Michael Johnson played all 22 games in 2017. We all thought he was done the end of 2016. He then played all 22 games. I would of expected MJ to play 15-17 games last year while Sam Collins took his spot for 5-7 games

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chris Mayne got 2 posters shooting for his 200th career goal. If either had gone through likely a different result, but them's the breaks.

Didnt he hit the post for us like 15m out in front to win a game a few years back.

I think it was essendon from memory

Didnt he hit the post for us like 15m out in front to win a game a few years back.

I think it was essendon from memory

I think we lost that one. Round 3, 2013. That's the one I'm recalling anyway. Hilly grabbed the ball about 30m out and was on his right foot and decided to give it to Mayne 15m out.

I thought that handball Mayne did to put Varcoe in the clear for a goal in the last quarter was a nice bit of play.

Apparently lachie weller was one of the players that had a crack at tom lynch for being disloyal and walking out.

Must be comedian young lachie considering his performance during the trade period last year

Apparently lachie weller was one of the players that had a crack at tom lynch for being disloyal and walking out.

Must be comedian young lachie considering his performance during the trade period last year

I was thinking maybe Lynch might of had something to do with bringing him over that's why, which makes it seem understandable. Although from what I read he had a secret date night with Dew & Evans. Stuff him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back