Oppo Camp Former Freo player watch

Remove this Banner Ad

If you're coaching against you'd be instructing Barlow's opponent to break hard for space as soon as there is a clearance into GC's forward line because if your halfbacks intercept it (which is higher chance of his boot) then you've got a free man 40m away to mark and move the play into your forward line.
?
Is that so? Do you pay such close attention to the performance of other Suns players who get picked every week in front of Mick? I'm guessing not.

Crozier is having a great game for the Dogs today. Not a melt. Just good to see him do well.

Took a mark of the year contender as well.

Always seemed like a nice bloke.

His numbers have been good the last few weeks. Have you seen many of the games? The main knock on him when he was with us was his lack of ability to stay in the contest for the whole match and his form week to week. Has he fixed that under the Bulldogs coaches?

His numbers have been good the last few weeks. Have you seen many of the games? The main knock on him when he was with us was his lack of ability to stay in the contest for the whole match and his form week to week. Has he fixed that under the Bulldogs coaches?

I've only seen the odd game but today he was pretty hard at it and in the game pretty much the whole time.

I think he always had the chance to be a pretty solid contributor to a team.

Crozier was always one I thought had talent to be an A grader. Enjoyed that tackle on Burgoyne and goal in 2014.

Never really shone with us but it's good to see he's playing well.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/ve...8/news-story/249767a9ffdd1a84caa8b7dfab2e9e9e

Massive rapt for Mayne.
Hate seeing a good solid role player do so well for another club. Yet has been a huge year, massive turnaround for him. From a defensive forward to a winger and got career best disposals.

If only we could reinvent players.. right Ross. Much rather Mayne on the wing then Sheridan.. every single time .

But would you much rather Mayne on the wing or Brad Hill?

Brad Hill kicking and decision making this season has been shocking. His DE has been below par.

Would you back Hill to make a tackle or Mayne is probably the better question.
Good old Brad “spaghetti arms” Hill

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gotta feel a bit for Mick Barlow and his run with AFL. He gets shafted at the Suns when he clearly has heaps to offer and they are crying out for leadership. I thought his last season at Freo he got shafted by ross too, continually racked up WAFL stats when Freo were losing.

This may sound crazy but I wouldn't be against Barlow coming back and being our Hodge. Play one year in a role we're depleted in, provide experience and support for the youngsters in game then go into coaching. He's the sort of personality we need back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back