Oppo Camp Former Freo player watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Just watching Clarke makes my knees hurt. He has a sort of weird gait that makes him look like he’s hobbling around like a 90 yr old.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Read an article yesterday that the day after Benny-boy got out, he took his little niece out for the afternoon and was playing with her down at some park in Freo (I think). Could only be Ibbo's kid. If I were Ibbo, I'd be saying - you're not even allowed to see your own kids, you're not effen taking my kid anywhere without supervision...

Yeah, Lachie isn't playing any better than he was over here, thats not saying he was playing bad here, he is an out and out gun.

Brisbane are getting hype and therefore Lachie gets a lot of media attention, he was definitely underrated over here.

Not too sure at his ability to poll though, he did poll well in 2016? I believe but I suppose not working in Fyfes shadow will work well for him, Brissy don't seem to have many strong pollers
The irony given he supposedly went there to avoid the media/spotlight.

Read an article yesterday that the day after Benny-boy got out, he took his little niece out for the afternoon and was playing with her down at some park in Freo (I think). Could only be Ibbo's kid. If I were Ibbo, I'd be saying - you're not even allowed to see your own kids, you're not effen taking my kid anywhere without supervision...
Sophie was there, it was at the cockburn req center

He still can't kick and has a tackle that looks more effective than it is.
Give him his due. 150 games is an impressive career, all in winning sides. 2010-2018. Hell of a lot of finals. Then goes to GWS, leader and plays finals. He must be doing something right

I call bullshirt on the statement that deBoer can't kick or is an ineffective tackler. You don't get contract extensions (twice) and elevated to the leadership group if you aren't doing something right. I reckon deep down Ross knows he made the wrong decision to delist Matty and Mike.

I call bullshirt on the statement that deBoer can't kick or is an ineffective tackler. You don't get contract extensions (twice) and elevated to the leadership group if you aren't doing something right. I reckon deep down Ross knows he made the wrong decision to delist Matty and Mike.
Need them to cover Brayshaw and Cerra and guide them. A bit of premature delistings tbh. The way Gold Coast treated Barlow last season. Awful

Remove this Banner Ad

Back