Opposition Camp Former Freo player watch

estibador

purple haze
Mar 2, 2007
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool
well from memory he kicked a 50M pass from out near the boundary and hit someone in front of goal in that game he did play so it wasn't hard to spot.
Clearly he wasn't laying enough tackles or meeting KPI's in running or something. Talent was there. But of course we weren't seduced by that.
It was a weird one because reports were Ross pushed hard for him to be drafted in the first place.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

greatgatsby

Club Legend
Oct 17, 2010
The Seat of Power
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Wash Nats, Swan Districts
Sort of plays to the idea that Ross was always focused on the best 22, so while he could work well with and develop young players, not so much when they aren't playing every week. If Max had been drafted three years later it might have worked out.

stax on the mull

Club Legend
Dec 26, 2010
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Matildas
Sort of plays to the idea that Ross was always focused on the best 22, so while he could work well with and develop young players, not so much when they aren't playing every week. If Max had been drafted three years later it might have worked out.
I think it was that year that Walters had missed most of the season and then came back the week after Duffy made his debut, which was only a couple of rounds before the finals.

In the end we went for a another tall in Taberner for the final couples games of the year and then took the punt on him to play in the two finals that we lost.

Last edited:

Bigger

Team Captain
Nov 9, 2001
East Fremantle
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fremantle
I always suspected Langdon suffered from artism.

He's artistic!

My son and I used to imagine him as the bass player for a very sub-par dark metal band, using the nom de rock of "Led Daggers"

Loved Daggers, but by crikey, he'd struggle to hit sand falling off a camel.

Top Bottom