Oppo Camp Former Freo player watch

Remove this Banner Ad

I love how he is a former Essendon player but Harley Bennell is a former Docker.
to be fair with this one, that'd be an article from the HS as opposed to the work of the Worst

I'm not on instagram. Can you post a pic of the shirts?
heres the link:

heres the link:
Pricey t-shirts,
Or am I just old & don't know what they cost in shops?

On CPH1920 using BigFooty.com mobile app

heres the link:

He's lost a lot of his marketability now that he is no longer at Freo. He should really colab with the Freo doker as he is at least partially responsible for his cult status.

$70? Should be on sale for $7 now.

AS colour shirts can be bought for $4.00. Do a batch of printing of saying 100+ units @$7 that is crazy profit margins.

Hope he enjoys the easy money while he can, I hope we don't hear about a "hard luck" story when he hits his 30s.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pricey t-shirts,
Or am I just old & don't know what they cost in shops?

On CPH1920 using BigFooty.com mobile app
For a one-run, limited number shirts of that quality - you'd expect to pay about that. Pricey, for sure, but on the money for what it is.

AS colour shirts can be bought for $4.00. Do a batch of printing of saying 100+ units @$7 that is crazy profit margins.

Hope he enjoys the easy money while he can, I hope we don't hear about a "hard luck" story when he hits his 30s.
Bangladeshi sweat-shops, where work conditions are beyond appalling, workers are paid about $2/week with no rights whatsoever. Get sick, too bad, the next woman is waiting in line to earn your $2/week and you're out of a job and can't feed your family

I draw the line on buying a decent t shirt at about $40, those things are probably rubbish as well.
From the description they are top of the range in quality of fabric, they can be washed 100 times and still hold their shape, and they're made in Australia.

Still wouldn't buy one.

He's lost a lot of his marketability now that he is no longer at Freo. He should really colab with the Freo doker as he is at least partially responsible for his cult status.

His first shirt sold like crazy, they were basically gone in 24 hours. These not selling as well.

His first shirt sold like crazy, they were basically gone in 24 hours. These not selling as well.
The designs on the first run were much, much better than these ones. I liked the first ones - captured his cheeky personality perfectly imo. These just show his ultimate bogan side. 😖

A few years ago I decided to stop buying cheap cotton clothing. I get my Tees online from the US, made with 100% Merino wool. You can wear them multiple times without washing, they never lose shape and after a few years still look and feel basically new.
They're expensive but cheaper in the long run than buying cheap crap which needs replacing.

A few years ago I decided to stop buying cheap cotton clothing. I get my Tees online from the US, made with 100% Merino wool. You can wear them multiple times without washing, they never lose shape and after a few years still look and feel basically new.
They're expensive but cheaper in the long run than buying cheap crap which needs replacing.

Can you share some details of where you get them?

Can you share some details of where you get them?
There is a few players in the market but I like the stuff from Unbound Merino (just google that). I got a hoodie from them that is the single best item of clothing I've ever bought. Its smart enough to wear as a cardigan for work, warm enough to go for a walk in winter and just feels fantastic to wear. I like plain V next Tees with no logo or adornment and Unbound Merino make a perfect one for me in a few colours.

The Dees board is saying he had a couple beers, stayed in the hub, and then went shopping for a car seat for his daughter and Melbourne reported him......

Remember when us Freo supporter used to drink this coolaid about Harley... wow cold light of day this doesn’t paint the best picture.

The fact that he compromised a role model /mentor in Harbrow shows how selfish he is. A decade of cover ups, stroking the “elite talent” ego, now he heads back to Perth with two kids and 50% of rookie salary until 31st October.

I used to have sympathy for him, but millions of others have only 1% of what he had been given, battle to live their lives.

Remember when us Freo supporter used to drink this coolaid about Harley... wow cold light of day this doesn’t paint the best picture.

The fact that he compromised a role model /mentor in Harbrow shows how selfish he is. A decade of cover ups, stroking the “elite talent” ego, now he heads back to Perth with two kids and 50% of rookie salary until 31st October.

I used to have sympathy for him, but millions of others have only 1% of what he had been given, battle to live their lives.
what did he do to harbrow?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back