Oppo Camp Former Freo player watch

Remove this Banner Ad

I think Roberton is still contracted for 2021?

So would have to be a trade somewhere else if they are off loading his salary for Crouch
They can move him to the rookie list to recover $60,000 or so of it, but he is contracted for 2021. Unless he signed a settlement

Gary Ablett has just named Judd and Crowley as his toughest opponents.

sometimes we forget what a impact a player made and Crowley was at one stage enemy number one in the AFL.
Ablett was once interviewed about what Crowley said to put him off his game.
It was "how are you mate"
You had a great game late week. How's the fam. Loved the way your dad used to play the game. 😁

Ablett was once interviewed about what Crowley said to put him off his game.
It was "how are you mate"
You had a great game late week. How's the fam. Loved the way your dad used to play the game. 😁
I remember that interview after Ablett had won the Brownlow.

Loved that he dispelled the common belief that Crowley was a sniper and a thug.
Said that he played a very disciplined game and was extremely strong, which made him hard to break away from.

Loved Crowls.

Ryan Crowley rated Gary as his toughest opponent too.

I remember that interview after Ablett had won the Brownlow.

Loved that he dispelled the common belief that Crowley was a sniper and a thug.
Said that he played a very disciplined game and was extremely strong, which made him hard to break away from.

Loved Crowls.
The smiling assassin.
I miss crowls.

Carter and Butters going back to Claremont (along with Watson and Treacy from WC)

Pina going back to Peel (along with Schofield from WC)

O'Reilly going back to East Freo (along with Schoenfeld from GC)

McCarthy back to South Freo (and Clem Smith joining them also)

Haven't heard anything about where Matera and Dixon are going yet (similarly Hamish Brayshaw). I'm assuming North is going back to Vic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That ******* Ross got rid of him saying his game style didn't require a tagger.

Nek minnit turns Banfield into a tagger.

God he ruined this club

You won’t find a more anti Rosco supporter than me but that’s a bit of a stretch

We just kept him round too long

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

You won’t find a more anti Rosco supporter than me but that’s a bit of a stretch

We just kept him round too long

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com
I don't think it's a stretch. We live in the present and he put us back years. Therefore his tenure has currently ruined this club.

I got endless examples but what's the point

Carter and Butters going back to Claremont (along with Watson and Treacy from WC)

Haven't heard anything about where Matera and Dixon are going yet (similarly Hamish Brayshaw). I'm assuming North is going back to Vic.
there was a report that North had an offer from Souths in the west the other day from memory

There was a news report that Materas management had asked if he could train with the Eagles, with a hope of some sort of contract.

He might struggle, the Eagles like their small forwards to work hard & get further than 25m from goal.

Each of them as apocryphal as the next...
100% true. Apocryphal is the right word to sum up Ross the toss.

He was incredibly intelligent and used that to convince the world we weren't a sinking ship.
Like the Jedi Mind trick

He was incredibly intelligent and used that to convince the world we weren't a sinking ship.
Like the Jedi Mind trick

Like the Jedi Mind trick

Like the Jedi Mind trick

That ******* Ross got rid of him saying his game style didn't require a tagger.

Nek minnit turns Banfield into a tagger.

God he ruined this club
crowley was a 31 year old who hadn't played all year due to a drug ban and was coming off a below par year before that when he was delisted in 2015. 3 years later banfield played as a tagger in his 1st year, after having played as a tagger in the WAFL the year before.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back