Oppo Camp Former Freo player watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Tbonefreo

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 13, 2013
Wagga
AFL Club
Fremantle
I was thinking about how Crozier would go this year at the Bulldogs.

There are a few former dockers around the place now, with Weller and Balic finding new homes as well this trade period.

Did Menegola play for Geelong tonight?

I was thinking about how Crozier would go this year at the Bulldogs.

There are a few former dockers around the place now, with Weller and Balic finding new homes as well this trade period.

Did Menegola play for Geelong tonight?
Don't forget Mickey B, Mayney, MdB, SCOS and Dylan Roberton

and of course Craig Moeller in the NBL (he's actually going OK)
Menegola played well in the Cats first game.

The only ones i give a s**t about and wish any level of success too are: MdB, Mayne, Silvagni and Barlow.

Nodgey

Premiership Player
Aug 14, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SDFC, Liverpool, Scorchers
Yeah I'd love to see Chopper find some form at the Pies. Perhaps with DMoore moving to the backline they'll perservere with Mayne up front. IIRC Chopper played some of his best games when Pav was absent. Bucks is a tool.

Tbonefreo

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 13, 2013
Wagga
AFL Club
Fremantle
I forgot about Barlow!

There are many more than I though. Most I wish the best.

Weller and Balic can go eat a bag of pickles

Tbonefreo

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 13, 2013
Wagga
AFL Club
Fremantle
Yeah I'd love to see Chopper find some form at the Pies. Perhaps with DMoore moving to the backline they'll perservere with Mayne up front. IIRC Chopper played some of his best games when Pav was absent. Bucks is a tool.
I agree. Mayne was great to watch for a few years, gave great chase and couldnt miss for a while there. I hope he pulls out of the funk

MadDocker

Premiership Player
Jun 26, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
Fancy seeing ydraw posting a negative post and taking pot shots at the club or players. Must be a blue moon...

Hope Chop does ok but even if ge doesnt, is set on good coin.

Most interesting to me are Crozier and Weller. See how they are played and how they fit into their new teams. Could of been a big part of our next 5+ years both of them.

freoextra

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 2, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Perth Football Club
Why Mayne?

He walked out on the club, and he was a spud.

At times during our more successful years Mayne and Ballas produced the best forward pressure in the league and who can forget the Sydney Prelim final when everyone joined in. That was the clubs best football period and Mayne was a really important part of that.

A spud he is not.

He did walk out on the club (and the club benefitted from the return) so it's fair that some will not remember him as fondly as a Barlow, but he could play.

youmewe

Club Legend
Dec 22, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
Barlow still has my heart
Nah. He transplanted it.

51xtzfbeswL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

electricfeel

Cancelled
Sep 21, 2008
AFL Club
Fremantle
Lachie Weller's instagram career has really stagnated since his move to GC. Same with his girlfriend. Maybe things were better in Perth (publicity wise :p)

Scham

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 19, 2004
AFL Club
Fremantle
Why Mayne?

He walked out on the club, and he was a spud.

Agree. Couldn't care less about him in terms of football career. It still amazes me that another team was even interested in him let alone paid him so much. He was mostly a spud. Played a couple of good seasons and a whole heap of averageness.

I'll be very interested in seeing how Crozier and Weller go but don't really hold any great love for either even though they served us extremely well at their time with us.

I love Micky and wish him every success and would like Silva to go well as he didn't have much luck or love from the selectors with us.

I hope Balic finds peace of mind but not on the footy field but that's just me being selfish.

ydraw

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 27, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
A spud he is not.

He was dropped after 3 games at his new club and can't get a kick in the VFL. Most people consider his contract one of the biggest mistakes of the decade. A spud he is.

Apr 26, 2011
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Wimbledon AFC
Weller is a crab, Mayne is a crab. We cleaned up with these 2. Hope Mayne goes alright, he bled purple while he was here. But if not he has set himself up with the collingwood deal. Balic is a snake.

Back