Oppo Camp Former Freo player watch

Silent Alarm

sack Lyon
10k Posts
Jul 9, 2010
AFL Club
Fremantle
It's actually really sad about Colin Sylvia.

You realise now he probably came from a shitty background himself. Doesn't seem the greatest speller and clearly had some issues with his old man that he wanted to patch up. Everyone is the folly of their upbringing. He was s**t-rubbish for us but he's just another example of a guy with complete talent to burn but without the mentality to do it. People on forums call them lazy or entitled but most of the time they're struggling with something more serious and real than you think.

Monument Hills

Cancelled
Dec 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Hufflepuff, Wildcats, WCE womens
crazy, its like they didn't watch him post 2014

hope he gets a go and turns it around tho
I hope he gets a go too. Just not sure what he has to turn around.

Gave his best in games, worked hard on the training track. One of the good guys off the field. Good character, good team man. Gave quite a few hair follicles in his efforts for the club too. Not sure what else he can give when he was already giving 100% and his ability just put him lately in the 22-30 best players at a bottom 5 club.

Oct 20, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Fremantle

Gave his best in games, worked hard on the training track. One of the good guys off the field. Good character, good team man. Gave quite a few hair follicles in his efforts for the club too. Not sure what else he can give when he was already giving 100% and his ability just put him lately in the 22-30 best players at a bottom 5 club.
Turn around his kicking for one, turn his career around in general, he got worse as he got older, if he can get better again I would consider that turning it around.

On Sherro, I reckon he can do a DeBoer, looks like it clicked for him this season like it did in DeBoers final season for us, hopefully gets a go at GWS

yakamoto

Club Legend
May 8, 2008
perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
I always rated Sutcliffe, Sherro not so much. Put them in a decent team, with a good game plan and coaching, both will have something to offer. Good luck to them both.

Scham

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 19, 2004
AFL Club
Fremantle

He could improve his kicking by practicing it more.

Rixx to GWS, too.

If you look at RIxxeyewears Insta there is a pic there with him and a few GWS boys from the Cox Plate so i'd suggest he either has some relationships there already or hes a done deal with them.

Sep 16, 2015
Inside 50
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Claremont Tigers
Has anyone made a team out of players we've let go and played at other clubs yet? Sounds fun. Off the top of my head..

FB: Roberton, O'Reilly, Collins
HB: Clement, McFee, Suttcliff
C: Barlow, Bell, Sheridan
HF: Sinclair, Brown, Abraham
FF: Mayne, Croad, Medhurst
Foll: White, Carr, Neale
Int (from): Wira, Weller, Holland, Tarrant, Crozier, Polak, Broughton, Chisholm

I'm sure I've missed a few.

manpurple

Club Legend
Dec 5, 2012
AFL Club
Fremantle
Has anyone made a team out of players we've let go and played at other clubs yet? Sounds fun. Off the top of my head..

Has Sutcliffe been picked up?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

freoextra

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 2, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Perth Football Club

The Prince of Pockets being on the interchange bench is surely a mistake;)

Back