Oppo Camp Former Freo player watch

stax on the mull

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 26, 2010
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Matildas
I love that Drogemuller dude as well. Reminds me of the Collingwood cult player James Manson. Drogs has very awkward kicking style, very upright and unusual running style but has a go and I love the way the commentators say his name and talk about him. He also stands out in that team along with their rather short and chunky full forward (Boof Ewing).

Boof Ewing retired after his last game in the final round last year, but I just read Drogemuller is going to boot up again in 2019.

Jan 14, 2008
AFL Club
Fremantle
The dust had settled, then someone started it up again.

As I understand it, the Melt thread is for people to vent uninhindered. That might be where those who want to make snarky comments should make them.

Individuals are permabanned from the melt thread for pointing out lies but when posters are disruptive in the training thread instead of personal bans the thread is shut down, go figure

Individuals are permabanned from the melt thread for pointing out lies but when posters are disruptive in the training thread instead of personal bans the thread is shut down, go figure

The Melt thread doesn't allow rebuttal or argument or disagreement with people's positions, it's literally the room you walk into with a blindfold on and scream - then leave.

wayToGo_

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 24, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
I've heard government are keen on using the same strategy as well. When anybody steals something or presents antisocial behaviour at a shopping centre they are just going shut down the entire shopping centre. Sure, it might inconvenience everyone else but at least those antisocial mob won't be able to be antisocial there. Will likely cause spot fires with decent yet annoyed law abiding citizens scattered all throughout the city at other shopping centres but I'm sure it will teach everyone a lesson :rolleyes:.

Sep 22, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Washington Wizards
Clarke is one those interesting ones. Just injury prone at the worst time of his contract. Had a break, played consistent state league footy and now looks injury free. Just bad timing. Lobb is better though

Back