Oppo Camp Former Freo player watch

Sep 30, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Freo and Bulldogs, ManU
Is it just me or is 'leave Dockers ' and ' get better ' starting to become a worrying trend

If Tommy Sheridan suddenly grows a pair and plays better for the Giants I'm calling it

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Only saw a bot of the game.

First bounce I saw Clarke in:

Loses the tap to phillips, lands and stops, then slow trots.
Phillips roves his own tap, runs to 50 and slots the goal...

Getlegs

Senior List
Mar 14, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
I hope Lachie chokes on his ego if his comments on afl.com.au are true
Hard to say whether the ego comment was a pot shot at Fyfe, I wouldn't over think it. He would probably say the same thing about the freo midfield.

Sep 22, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Washington Wizards
Lachie talking himself and Brisbane up a bit. Hope he realizes he’s rhe number 1 midfielder. No other A grader around him (zorko isn’t a midfielder, nor is Rich or Lyons). Enjoy the tag each game.

wild side

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 29, 2010
perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Neale would be a good bet for the Brownlow this year.

Nah, but he is a bit similar to Mitchell

2019 AFL Brownlow Medal
  • Dustin Martin. 6.00.
  • Nat Fyfe. 6.00.
  • Patrick Cripps. 7.00.
  • Patrick Dangerfield. 8.00.
  • Josh Kelly. 14.00.
  • Steele Sidebottom. 17.00.
  • Dayne Beams. 21.00.
  • Andrew Gaff. 23.00

Wally Walpamur

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 23, 2016
AFL Club
Fremantle
With the 6-6-6 rule the contested mids will be even more recognised by the umpires. No surprise the shortest odds are for those players.

wild side

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 29, 2010
perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Dusty will be hard to hold out this year IMO.
I'm not surprised that the tigers are the fave's for the flag.
With Lynch & Jack as their two targets, jesus !!

theGav56

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 11, 2004
Bali
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fremantle
With the 6-6-6 rule the contested mids will be even more recognised by the umpires. No surprise the shortest odds are for those players.
Especially the ones with burst speed.

I'm enjoying it, although some of the goals are bit too easy for mine. The kick in and play on after a 50 meter penalty too. Seem to be making sense and improving the game.

Wally Walpamur

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 23, 2016
AFL Club
Fremantle
Especially the ones with burst speed.

I'm enjoying it, although some of the goals are bit too easy for mine. The kick in and play on after a 50 meter penalty too. Seem to be making sense and improving the game.
It’s only a really small sample but I reckon the AFL would be surprised at how well the rule changes have worked so far.

tonygeeks

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 11, 2016
AFL Club
Fremantle
Dusty will be hard to hold out this year IMO.
I'm not surprised that the tigers are the fave's for the flag.
With Lynch & Jack as their two targets, jesus !!

The no brainers turn out to be anything but 90% of the time , the Tigers are deserved flag faves but team chemistry is an ultra volatile mixture and it doesn't take much for it to blow up

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

ImperialPurple

Matthew Pavlich Medallist
May 26, 2003
South Freo
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SFFC, Aussie Women's Cricket, HNK
Would he not count as one of the egoes in a Freo midfield? Especially when Fyfe was out for a third of the season last year? Does he think he’s better than Fyfe? Ummm yeah-nah don’t think so. There’s an ego for you.

Harry Reems

Premiership Player
Aug 28, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Interesting comment from ex-Dockers star Lachie Neale after his first game in Brisbane’s midfield:

“There's not one bloke trying to run the show and be the man in there.”

That’s from Travis King

Come on Travis. Can I not say anything about my current club without it being about my former club? Getting ridiculous. For the record I love Nathan Fyfe attended my wedding, so I think we’re on pretty good terms.

And that’s Lachie’s reply.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

se17enteen

Premiership Player
Jun 6, 2010
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Dillon Panthers
Interesting comment from ex-Dockers star Lachie Neale after his first game in Brisbane’s midfield:

“There's not one bloke trying to run the show and be the man in there.”

That’s from Travis King

Come on Travis. Can I not say anything about my current club without it being about my former club? Getting ridiculous. For the record I love Nathan Fyfe attended my wedding, so I think we’re on pretty good terms.

And that’s Lachie’s reply.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Travis didn’t mention Fyfe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Isaac Cumming No 1

Cancelled
10k Posts
Mar 28, 2018
AFL Club
GWS
Matt DeBoer to captain GWS in JLT1 vs. Swans
I think it's just an acknowledgment of his position.

There's the nurturing aspect of his work with the younger players like Zac Langdon. Leon has said it's that he will challenge teamates in a positive way.

Maybe a bit of supporting his level of selflessness as well. I recall when he arrived there was a lot of talk about how he could make a claim for selection in a star studded midfield. Interesting thing is he never really seemed to try to compete with anyone.

In his first off season he worked very hard learning our mids strengths and weaknesses, and focussed on making them look better by blocking and covering their backs.

They're qualities it's hard to find in high draft picks and ex junior stars used to being the centre of attention.

Back