Oppo Camp Former Freo player watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Bombers fans roasted the crap out of him over on their board.

Ha ha the most infuriating player to ever pull on the anchor IMO , I don't know what it is about him but I watched a quarter of the Bombers vs Blues game and the same old feelings resurfaced only diluted by him being in another jumper. It's not rational and there have been heaps of worse players but something about the way he plays just kills me

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Ha ha the most infuriating player to ever pull on the anchor IMO , I don't know what it is about him but I watched a quarter of the Bombers vs Blues game and the same old feelings resurfaced only diluted by him being in another jumper. It's not rational and there have been heaps of worse players but something about the way he plays just kills me

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

To me its how laconic he is.

J'Lo was similar in that respect, however he was so classy and got himself into the right positions so well that it didn't matter.

Didn't Neale head of to Brisbane for the peace and quiet, the anonymity? Since he got there all he has done is take cheap shots in the media. Obviously didn't like being in Fyfes shadow, thought he should be number one enchilada. Not a team player. I was all for trading him and now feel vindicated, good riddance to Neale and thank **ck for Jesse.

Didn't Neale head of to Brisbane for the peace and quiet, the anonymity? Since he got there all he has done is take cheap shots in the media. Obviously didn't like being in Fyfes shadow, thought he should be number one enchilada. Not a team player. I was all for trading him and now feel vindicated, good riddance to Neale and thank **ck for Jesse.

Tend to agree with you.

Whilst we are talking about Neale, I have already seen people talking him up as an AA possibility due to his form and leading a resurgent Lions midfield. Never heard this high praise when we had him, “ he’s just an accumulater and can’t hurt you “.

Neale and Zorko would both pimp out their wife for a cheap possession.

And... Neale if it's such an even spread maybe it's a good idea for everyone to get paid the same???

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have to say I'm actually impressed Neale took the time to clarify. I don't think we need to have any ill feelings against him. The media will do anything to create conflict and get people talking about it (disappointed in Travis because he's normally pretty reasonable). Lachie worked his butt off when he played for us. He left (and left us with an important spot to fill in our midfield) but anyone who wouldn't trade him and a pick downgrade to get Hogan and Lobb (and more) is just plain crazy. We weren't going anywhere with Neale in our midfield and no-one in our forward line to kick to.

We saw last season (against Adelaide and Port), when Fyfe was out, how other players stepped up and filled the void. I think Neale is a great player and I think it will take us some time to address him no longer being in our midfield but I'm excited about the opportunity of us sharing the ball winning load a bit more and being far more dangerous per possession. I don't think it takes a genius to work out that if you have two players winning 25+ disposals each and impacting with over half of them, it is a lot better than having one guy who may get 40 but only impacts with just over a quarter of them. No point winning a heap of the ball if you don't score from it, or worse turn it over and let the opposition rebound in plenty of space.

People forgetting the “leaks” from Neale and his manager during the trade period to the media.

He bagged our club, our culture, our fitness, some players. He has literally spent all preseason taking digs at Freo in interviews.

He is like a bitter ex who got dumped. He signed an offer sheet from Brisbane thinking Freo were going to match, we didn’t.

thank you, next.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People forgetting the “leaks” from Neale and his manager during the trade period to the media.

He bagged our club, our culture, our fitness, some players. He has literally spent all preseason taking digs at Freo in interviews.

He is like a bitter ex who got dumped. He signed an offer sheet from Brisbane thinking Freo were going to match, we didn’t.

thank you, next.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t follow the media too closely so I mayve missing them but I thought I would’ve seen these “baggings” repeated on here, but I haven’t. I’d be keen to see some, if not all of these criticisms from him.

Haven't seen or heard any of them making comments re their old clubs.
Neale can't seem to keep it to him self. So much for the anonymity he said he was looking for.
He has made no mention of Fremantle... He keeps mentioning how much he is enjoying Brisbane and the brain dead media is using it to stir up something about his former club.

Let's stop listening to the media and actually assess what is being said.

Lachie has only mentioned Freo twice and both times he was calling out the media for their stupid sh#t stirring.

He has made no mention of Fremantle... He keeps mentioning how much he is enjoying Brisbane and the brain dead media is using it to stir up something about his former club.

Let's stop listening to the media and actually assess what is being said.

Lachie has only mentioned Freo twice and both times he was calling out the media for their stupid sh#t stirring.

I,'ll say it again ,our big name recruits have said nothing but Neale despite his reason for leaving was to get out of the public eye he has done nothing but bring attention to himself. How else did he think his crack on the weekend would be taken. He knew Freo and Fyfe would become involved.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back