Oppo Camp Former Freo player watch

Jul 22, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
I think it shows what a strong culture Fremantle have developed. Most of our players are developed as good team players and solid citizens. This is attractive to other sides
A touch optimistic in my opinion.
My thoughts behind it is that Freo don't know how to make the most out of the natural talent their list has - due to how they're coached to play, with skills not trained et, and that other teams see opportunity from players who were never given the green light to play to their individual strengths, and not to a specific role regardless of personnel.

Apr 18, 2011
Japan
AFL Club
Fremantle
Technically outside the parameters of the thread but I'm sure I'll be forgiven.
r0_133_4608_3072_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

ImperialPurple

Matthew Pavlich Medallist
May 26, 2003
South Freo
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SFFC, Aussie Women's Cricket, HNK
How in God's name did Sutcliffe play 100 games for your mob? Absolute potato.
Had a good second half of 2012, a very good 2013 in our GF year, decent bits of 2014/15, when we fell off the cliff in 2016 he went with it. Kicking went to s**t, looked completely lost out there, totally lost his confidence and suddenly was scampering sideways like the crab he’d become. He might yet come good. Was besties with Fyfe while he was here, used to see them down the shops regularly. But he’s was poo by the time he left. Good bloke but.

Fyfster

Club Legend
Nov 6, 2017
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Claremont
Had a good second half of 2012, a very good 2013 in our GF year, decent bits of 2014/15, when we fell off the cliff in 2016 he went with it. Kicking went to s**t, looked completely lost out there, totally lost his confidence and suddenly was scampering sideways like the crab he’d become. He might yet come good. Was besties with Fyfe while he was here, used to see them down the shops regularly. But he’s was poo by the time he left. Good bloke but.
Champion Bloke.The type of guy you would want your daughter to marry.

Fyfster

Club Legend
Nov 6, 2017
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Claremont
How in God's name did Sutcliffe play 100 games for your mob? Absolute potato.
Imperial Blue summed it up perfectly , Was rated by some as the next big thing at the end of 2012, Depth player at best at the moment , The guy they dropped for him Duursma is way better IMHO.

Back