Oppo Camp Former Freo player watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Barlow broke his leg and missed games
Silvagni also had injuries but he was in their leadership group!
Gu was cooked by injuries so probs not a success, they tried to play him though
T Train the jury is still out but he did his calf in the one game he played, defs unlucky run

Starting to think we break all our players and ship them off actually
I’m not sure, but I think that all of those players apart from Sheridan probably had better than average careers for their respective draft pick.

I have always loved how he expresses his emotions. He feels heartbreak - he shows it and it is great to see.
& It's 2019 btw arsehole, return your thinking to the 80's where it belongs.

I’ll say whatever I damm want. I’m not being racist or Homophobic. If he’s being a sook I can call that out.

He’s a straight white male..in 2019 that’s pretty much a free shot isn’t it?

I’ll say whatever I damm want. I’m not being racist or Homophobic. If he’s being a sook I can call that out.

He’s a straight white male..in 2019 that’s pretty much a free shot isn’t it?
If you feel that strongly about the freedom to say whatever you damn want, surely you have no issue with people being free to say it’s regressive. Or is your liberty freestanding?

Poor Mayne. Gives his heart and soul when he plays. It was so classic Mayne to miss that though, he was never going to make the distance. I'd love to see more players show as much raw emotion as he does.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After being picked up in the mid-season draft, Deluca's already been delisted by Carlton

Think this is the 4th time he’s been delisted. Brad Lloyd has been at the same club as him on all 4 times, strongly believe Deluca may create a Brad Lloyd voodoo doll

Think this is the 4th time he’s been delisted. Brad Lloyd has been at the same club as him on all 4 times, strongly believe Deluca may create a Brad Lloyd voodoo doll

That is strange, why would Lloyd pick him mid season only to drop him so quickly.
Almost seems cruel.

Never rated Deluca highly but what a idotic move by Carlton, delisting a bloke after 5 months without getting a pre-season into him, never gave him a chance. Reading the Carlton board apparently he had a positive influence within their player group as well. SOS is a absolute fraud.

The most surprising thing is Josh has agreed to train with them.

I’d be pissed off. He’s worked hard to get this chance and is booted after 3-4 months. After being the No.1 pick in the MSD too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back