Oppo Camp Former Freo player watch

Remove this Banner Ad

More accurately they realised they had a player contracted long term who wasn't going to play in his position and needed to find another way to use him.

...plus with how much Eddie mixed him up with Mundy I wouldn't be surprised if he said Get Mayne but meant Mundy

Enjoyed seeing Souths flog Subiaco yesterday on Channel 7. Couple of comments about former players. Sloithe annoys me to the same level as Zorko. He has certainly taken a few diving and head-ducking/shoulder shrugging tips from Ashton Hams.

Also Suban has enjoyed himself over the ISO break. Looked like he had swallowed some baby back ribs.

Collingwood worked out within a few weeks that he wasn't a forward. So they found a new role for him. We had him playing the same position badly for about 8 years.
That's pretty disrespectful towards a former player who always gave everything and was quite good for us. All Australian squad in 2013, runner up B&F in 2012 and a few other accolades suggests he was a handy forward.

Enjoyed seeing Souths flog Subiaco yesterday on Channel 7. Couple of comments about former players. Sloithe annoys me to the same level as Zorko. He has certainly taken a few diving and head-ducking/shoulder shrugging tips from Ashton Hams.

Also Suban has enjoyed himself over the ISO break. Looked like he had swallowed some baby back ribs.
Don't disrespect 4 time premiership medalist, three time Brownlow medalist and multiple time All Aus member in Nick Suban like that

Yikes. Bradley Hill. 7 disposals. Playing like he doesn’t really care. He’s more then that. Runs hard all game. He is their best winger really, so teams probably tagging/worked him out

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yikes. Bradley Hill. 7 disposals. Playing like he doesn’t really care. He’s more then that. Runs hard all game. He is their best winger really, so teams probably tagging/worked him out

Tbh I always thought BHill was a bit overrated. Don't get me wrong still a gun but his skill is defeintly overstated. He has a good penetrating short kick but his field kick is average at best. Also he lacks any sort of contested game which also isn't a deal breaker but he isn't the sort of player you'd rely on what the going gets tough. If I was to guess on whats changed this year for him is shorter quarters and longer breaks. He is always one of the fittest guys out there and gasses his opponents out of the game. Bit harder to do if players don't have to run for as long and get longer time to recover quarter to quarter.

This image wasn't loading for me so I looked it up and I assume its Lachie Neale replying with a crown to this tweet. Hopefully he doesn't try and poach Brayshaw to the Lions.....those two were close.
The only things that stops Andy being a 1 club player are us pushing him out for some reason, serious family issues in Victoria or yyou becoming our list manager.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back