Remove this Banner Ad

Have you seen his Instagram?

“6163 represent my rad bros
“Rockin it in Spearwood in the 6163 hood”
“Keepin it real my homies”
etc etc etc

No chance he keeps it together.

Oh and Matera has signed with Subiaco.
Yeah going by his instagram which has gone full Dardy party since he was let go from Freo (maybe club instruction to not post any extra curricular activities while a Freo player)

Getting pretty loose last few months. Looks like he's happy to be wafl footy party lad.

Yeah going by his instagram which has gone full Dardy party since he was let go from Freo (maybe club instruction to not post any extra curricular activities while a Freo player)

Getting pretty loose last few months. Looks like he's happy to be wafl footy party lad.
Can't wait to see him hitting 115kgs driving a truck for toll in 5 years 😂

Dardy's problem was never his talent or even his work ethic. Unfortunately he was just born a decade or two late for his type of AFL player. Even if he kicks 100 goals and wins the Sandover and get offers all over the country, until the AFL has a "punch bongs and smoke darts if plays well" policy he'll stick with the WAFL

Didn’t his ban end the week before the Prelim?

Probably would’ve started round one and played every game, assuming he stayed fit tbh.

First player signed as a top up by Essendon after their players got banned... the irony.
Would’ve just played him in the Prelim. Not like he just sat down at home watching movies during the year off.
100% would’ve preferred him that ‘Tommy’ Sheridan. That’s hindsight though

I think he wasn't able to train with us for most of the ban
Was allowed back two months before end of ban. Plenty enough time to get back into the groove, I would've thought. Still would've been a very difficult call to make.

West Coast Eagles eye de-listed Fremantle Docker Tom North for WAFL side
Headshot of Jordan McArdle

Jordan McArdleThe West Australian
Sun, 15 November 2020 6:29PMComments
Jordan McArdle

Tom North in action for Peel Thunder.
Tom North in action for Peel Thunder. Credit: Jackson Flindell/The Sunday Times

Tom North could go from being a Fremantle player to a West Coast player in the space of a couple of months.
The West Australian understands the are Eagles keen to recruit the ball magnet for their WAFL side.
North, pick 65 in the 2017 national draft, was cut by the Dockers after three seasons on their list without playing a senior game.
The 21-year-old is expected to remain in Western Australia instead of returning to his home state of Victoria.
West Coast are one of the front-runners for North’s services, with reigning premier South Fremantle also in the hunt.

Have you seen his Instagram?

“6163 represent my rad bros 🤙🏼🤙🏼🤙🏼🤙🏼
“Rockin it in Spearwood in the 6163 hood”
“Keepin it real my homies”
etc etc etc

No chance he keeps it together.

Oh and Matera has signed with Subiaco.

Ergh, I’m hoping Dardy was doing this ironically. Western suburb kids were notorious for this cringy stuff “6011 represent!” or whatever. All Eagles supporters

Ergh, I’m hoping Dardy was doing this ironically. Western suburb kids were notorious for this cringy stuff “6011 represent!” or whatever. All Eagles supporters
Love him and really happy he’s gone back to Souths, but sadly I don’t think he’s clever enough to do it ironically. I grew up in the ‘6163 hood’, but I ain’t reppin it!

(No issue with 6163 - many a great memory walking down after to school catch taddies at ‘the swamp’ before anyone knew it as Manning Park; the hours at Coogee Beach when, if the current was right, some escaped offal from Robb Jetty would float past; the sea breeze bringing in the aromas of the abattoir, the tannery and Watsonia... ah good times 😝).

Jordan McArdle

Tom North could go from being a Fremantle player to a West Coast player in the space of a couple of months.
The West Australian understands the are Eagles keen to recruit the ball magnet for their WAFL side.
North, pick 65 in the 2017 national draft, was cut by the Dockers after three seasons on their list without playing a senior game.
The 21-year-old is expected to remain in Western Australia instead of returning to his home state of Victoria.
West Coast are one of the front-runners for North’s services, with reigning premier South Fremantle also in the hunt.
Interesting that the Victorians have stuck around in WA even after delisted.

Did Jason Carter just signed up to Claremont? Sorry as I didn’t read the last few pages.

Interesting that the Victorians have stuck around in WA even after delisted.

Did Jason Carter just signed up to Claremont? Sorry as I didn’t read the last few pages.
Pina - Peel
North - WC reserves ??
Matera - Subiaco
McCarthy - Souths
Carter - Claremont
Butters - Claremont

Not sure about these two:
Hugh Dixon ?? (Reportedly staying in Perth)
Dillon O’Reilly ?? (East Frem??)

Then there is Harley Bennell (2019 delisting) - has returned to Perth

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jordan McArdle

I thought the west coast team was dead.

Really hope we get our own team in the WAFL when our affiliate deal ends with Peel. Do we have enough money to do it though? :(

Tom North has gone to Carlton’s VFL anyway.
Yeah, I thought I read this a while back. Just couldn't remember where. Found it on the Carlton website:

The Club has made eight inaugural signings; James Parsons, Tom North, Ryley Stoddart, Harry Reynolds, Cody Hirst, Alex Cincotta, Toby Wooller and Daniel Guccione.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back