Oppo Camp Former Freo player watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 22, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Washington Wizards
I was a huge Hogan fan (even named my smoker after him) but I’m glad we don’t have to worry about players on our list like him. ie Bennell, Etc.. The off season already just feels different.

They are a distraction to the other players and with such a young list we want the boys focusing on their game not answering questions about how Hogans going after flipping his car...

I applaude Bell and Co for not just giving lip service to try and change the culture of the club. They are making the hard decisions which is what it takes. I really like the direction the club is heading.

It’ll pain me to see Hogan kick a bag for GWS but I wish him the best. It clearly wasn’t meant to be at FFC. I’m glad we gave Hogan a shot but I’m also glad he’s gone. Lol.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Agree. Bell and co were ballsy to look forward with the youth we have this year. It’s great PR, the media talking it up as well. It’s a welcome given the past few years of Bennell and Hogan’s uproar.
Its a new slate, as disappointing it is to see a talent like Hogan go.

ImperialPurple

Matthew Pavlich Medallist
May 26, 2003
South Freo
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SFFC, Aussie Women's Cricket, HNK
It’s a thing.
0800B48D-AA38-463E-8565-273BD95BD83F.jpeg

Daddoo

Master Chef
Oct 31, 2015
Chicago
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers Milwaukee Brewers
Yeah I saw that on Instagram. I hate to assume, but does Jesse just tend to make bad decisions?

You would think that would a decision made by the club. Who knows, maybe there’s a reason behind it. Mummy made some bad choices and when through some sh**, got raked through the media, but IS playing footy now. More than we can say for Hogan the last three years! Maybe Cameron is hoping mums can share some stories and help him get back on track. Looks like a stupid move from my perspective but there may be more to it. Maybe living with a guy who’s been in a similar situation is exactly what Jesse needs? Can’t hurt, right?

Sep 22, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Just read that Hogan is living with Mumford and his family. That should turn out well....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/n...AFL-player-appears-snort-white-substance.html

That’s actually a fantastic idea tbh. Mumford made some poor decisions, get nailed in the media for it, took a year off and is back playing. Mumford as a family man will, hopefully, have Hogan being more accountable and responsible.
Thought Freo made the mistake of not having Hogan live or reside with the experienced family man. Instead practically lived by himself. Mundy for example would’ve been a nice idea.

That’s actually a fantastic idea tbh. Mumford made some poor decisions, get nailed in the media for it, took a year off and is back playing. Mumford as a family man will, hopefully, have Hogan being more accountable and responsible.
Thought Freo made the mistake of not having Hogan live or reside with the experienced family man. Instead practically lived by himself. Mundy for example would’ve been a nice idea.

If you follow his social he looks to be in a totally different headspace then he was ever in when with us.
He’s open with his life, he looks extremely happy and almost seems like he has a big brother to hang out with.
He will have a huge year.

The amount of content in which he features, when he was in Perth his content (in my opinion) was more of him directing the shots and other people/objects/dogs being the subject of the content.

That just shows me that he is around people more. When he was in Perth he was clearly struggling and a bit of a recluse, he's now in Sydney and living with others/in a more social setting.
For him this can only be a good thing.

Sep 22, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
That just shows me that he is around people more. When he was in Perth he was clearly struggling and a bit of a recluse, he's now in Sydney and living with others/in a more social setting.
For him this can only be a good thing.
It was counterproductive. Living by himself, in a comfortable surrounding, with a comfortable suburb. Not outside his comfort zone at all in Freo.
At GWS he’s around family, being accountable by a team mate. Good planning tbh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Square Peg

Cancelled
Fremantle Poster of the Year Fremantle Board Tipping Champion
Jul 20, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
Will the freo faithful boo Jesse when he eventually returns to Optus stadium?
Highly unlikely. I mean he'll get the usual treatment every opposition player gets lining up for a set shot, but nothing special

Tbonefreo

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 13, 2013
Wagga
AFL Club
Fremantle
I'm not much of a "booer", but if I was to book an ex-player, hogan would be he.
He just disappointed me so much I only wish him well off-field.
May he turn into A Daniel Parker type on-field

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Im with you on this one. I rekon this fk up will cost us a premiership down the road.

MadEyeEmmy

Club Legend
Sep 13, 2016
AFL Club
Fremantle
Has anyone noticed that Jesse Hogan has had like 4 new puppies in the last couple of years? Then they are never seen again. Now he seems to have a new kitten

#investigation

Remove this Banner Ad

Back