Oppo Camp Former Freo player watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Has anyone noticed that Jesse Hogan has had like 4 new puppies in the last couple of years? Then they are never seen again. Now he seems to have a new kitten

#investigation
I noticed this too!! he had a jack russell puppy that was put on insta, then he had a brown lab he took videos of and then he showed another brown lab recently :eyes:

I noticed this too!! he had a jack russell puppy that was put on insta, then he had a brown lab he took videos of and then he showed another brown lab recently :eyes:

I think the Jack Russell puppy and the others actually belonged to a friend of his except for the labradors I think they belong to him or the Hogan family. As for the kitten, I don't think that is his either. If anything I think that is the Mumfords new kitten that Jesse is using for cute points on Instagram.

Freo to draft Harley Bennell Jr in 2038

Freo to draft Harley Bennell Jr in 2038
Hopefully those calves aren't genetic.

On AOSP on Manta using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hogan in doubt for Round 1. Injured his quad at training for GWS
I've seen this episode before.
Preseason + Jesse Hogan injury = ???

OZ51o96uowlKNX2Z7wYF5-od-P0=.gif

No
Booing is for Eagles supporters
Doesn’t mean Freo supporters won’t. It’s an age-old tradition for supporters to boo players who have left their club. Personally I won’t boo Jesse (can’t say I’ve not had a small boo escape my lips for people who have dogged the club in the way that they left, but also cheered for some who were unfairly delisted (imo), or who did the righty when moving on). Jesse was a troubled soul who just couldn’t get his s**t together. He didn’t dog the club like others have (Tarrant and Josh Carr spring to mind).
Eagles-style booing is starting the cacophony as soon as the umpires lifts the whistle to their mouths.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes
Doesn’t mean Freo supporters won’t. It’s an age-old tradition for supporters to boo players who have left their club. Personally I won’t boo Jesse (can’t say I’ve not had a small boo escape my lips for people who have dogged the club in the way that they left, but also cheered for some who were unfairly delisted (imo), or who did the righty when moving on). Jesse was a troubled soul who just couldn’t get his sh*t together. He didn’t dog the club like others have (Tarrant and Josh Carr spring to mind).
Eagles-style booing is starting the cacophony as soon as the umpires lifts the whistle to their mouths.

I do share your POV mostly but personally I don't like it Unless unreservedly deserved ( Read : bullshit free kick or 50 in the dying seconds , someone getting clocked behind the play , dirty dogs like Toby Green ) Booo the hell out of that s**t .

But players who put in their all for the club over many years ( probably not a great description for Jesse but he did look like he was trying a couple of times ) deserve more respect IMHO

Yes

I do share your POV mostly but personally I don't like it Unless unreservedly deserved ( Read : bullshit free kick or 50 in the dying seconds , someone getting clocked behind the play , dirty dogs like Toby Green ) Booo the hell out of that sh*t .

But players who put in their all for the club over many years ( probably not a great description for Jesse but he did look like he was trying a couple of times ) deserve more respect IMHO
Yeah I wouldn't boo Chris Mayne. But Lachie Neale I would

It's a tough one isn't it
Do we begrudge these guys who are chasing better money and more successful clubs to try and fulfill their dreams . Probably shouldn't but the feeling of betrayal is real.

At the same time then we should revere guys like Pav and Fyfe who would have had huge offers put before them and their choice of clubs on the cusp of flag success but stuck with us for better or worse

I seriously don’t get the Chris Mayne love. He took the money and ran just like a lot of other players. I don’t (wouldn’t) boo him, but I have no residual love or respect for him as a player.
He was a great clubman and man. The work he did for Starlight was legendary, we didn’t want him so he took his opportunity and a substantial pay rise. I think he would have loved to have been a one club player but no one is going to pass up getting something like double your money.

I like him the way we like Crowley when he came back to play against us. I love players who give a hundred percent when they play and he was certainly one of those.

Last edited:
I still like / respect guys like Mayne and Neale. B Hill, different story. Leaving Hawthorn due to "family reasons", come home to play footy with your brother, then 3 years later request a trade back to Victoria for big coin. That's farked. Will always be farked to me.
Yeh That one definitely shat me
Definitely Don't miss him
We do need to remember there's sometimes a partner behind the scenes who is influencing decisions
Hence why we may end up with Paddy Cripps next year 👍🥳😉

I seriously don’t get the Chris Mayne love. He took the money and ran just like a lot of other players. I don’t (wouldn’t) boo him, but I have no residual love or respect for him as a player.
Mayney didn't want to leave, have a look at the footage of his last game (Pavs last) he was in tears from the moment the siren sounded, he knew he was gone because he had to, Freo were going to rebuild and weren't going to guarentee him a spot or get anywhere near the $$ he was offered.

Yeah I wouldn't boo Chris Mayne. But Lachie Neale I would
Will never booo neale/hill because i know they would get satisfaction from it, it would honestly make him happy to hear it. If a player leaves like they did then they expect it, it's better to not boo them because it shows them we don't give a * and they won't be expecting that

Will never booo neale/hill because i know they would get satisfaction from it, it would honestly make him happy to hear it. If a player leaves like they did then they expect it, it's better to not boo them because it shows them we don't give a fu** and they won't be expecting that
Wise words grasshopper

Remove this Banner Ad

Back