Oppo Camp Former Freo player watch

Remove this Banner Ad

What's a bit hilarious about that episode is that Denver won the Superbowl (50) the year (2015) it was on I think?

Maybe we need a Bluey episode making fun of Fremantle to motivate the boys?
That episode is from 96, you only move twice.

Known as top 3 Simpsons episodes of all time

That makes more sense. Clearly the coaches played it to them throughout 2015 for motivation though.
they did win a year later in 1997 though, so i'm on board with this idea

That makes more sense. Clearly the coaches played it to them throughout 2015 for motivation though.

I was going to say it was earlier than that. I remember posting it in the Broncos thread before we (Seattle) beat them in the Superbowl.

they did win a year later in 1997 though, so i'm on board with this idea
And in 1998 as well. So yes definitely. My brain was clearly on holiday earlier and jumbled up my memory... Of course it wasn't 2015, it was before the 97 and 98 wins. Right idea... poor execution. Sounds like Freo really.

Congrats to Max Duffy on getting a contract. Hope he makes it through the pre-season to play in the NFL regular season.

If the planets align for him, Denver may end up trading for Rodgers, which would immediately put them in playoff contention.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congratulations to Chris Mayne and his partner on the birth of their child!

Got a feeling Mayne is coming back to WA next year. He was interviewed last week and asked about the possibility that he could be coached again by Ross Lyon and his answer was more focussed on the new baby. Seemed to indicate that football might not be his priority. Said all of his family and his partner's family is from WA and that he was at the stage of his career when he was thinking about retiring and getting involved in coaching.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back