Traded Jake Stringer (#973)

Remove this Banner Ad

9 Views :oops:
Could this be somewhere else for a bit?
What do you mean somewhere else? lol. I don't mind if you make a "Jake Stringer goals" thread on our main board. Just say in the OP it will always be updated.

What do you mean somewhere else? lol. I don't mind if you make a "Jake Stringer goals" thread on our main board. Just say in the OP it will always be updated.

Yeah I meant maybe in another thread. OK I will start a thread.

I don't wont to be nosey but I'm going to ask anyway. I saw Stringer walking in to Etihad stadium holding a little baby. Is it his?

Regardless of it being his or not he was handling the situation like a 30 year old and looked at complete ease. Great signs of a mature mind.

according to his instagram account i believe its either his girlfriends or sisters kid.
but regardless shouldn't matter
if only it was a son, more future father-sons

If it is the same baby from his Twitter photos, then it is a boy :p William

Big Billy Stringer has a nice ring to it don't you think? ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our next big thing:
WESTERN BULLDOGS
Jake Stringer
Bulldogs fans have plenty to look forward to once Jake Stringer gets an injury-free run. He is a big and burly forward at 191cm, and from his his 10 games this season, he kicked 12 goals, including two bags of three, giving the club a glimpse of what he can do. He doesn't have the tank to run in the midfield just yet, so he's mainly learning his craft from the forward 50 arc. That could be resolved with another pre-season under his belt, and once he can add that endurance to his game, the Bulldogs will have a dangerous and versatile young player on their hands. - Jacqui Reed

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2013-10-02/your-clubs-next-big-thing

DSMI

Where do people think he is at really? Is he gonna make a midfielder or what? ATM he has no mobility at all should we be worried??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back