Rumour Former Port player involved in motor vehicle incident

Remove this Banner Ad

Someone on the Crows board suggested that the damaged car belongs to a police person.

41cfc93bc9c8e8a29492022746ac5069880ff0e4

Jack broke my car :'-(

Port 2004

Premiership Player
Jun 27, 2012
Bellevue Heighta
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Probably getting my days confused. Incident on Sunday. Retirement announcement on Thursday I think. He contacted them the day after. Disappointing really. He did something stupid. Should've owned up to it. Instead, he's caused more problems for the club and himself.
Pretty sure a minor traffic accident involving a retired player is not causing our club any concern. Trafficking and the use of illicit drugs on the other hand.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

jac147

Club Legend
Jun 10, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Congratulations to the PAFC in handling this Watt’s incident.
No club statement regarding the incident sent to us by email and no TV interviews by Thomas trying to spin a positive from the incident (please correct me, if necessary, as I do not watch any free to air TV news)
The silence was deafening coming from the club.
It helped, I guess, that he is no longer a Port player.

Last edited:
Jun 6, 2000
West Perth
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Woomera Centrals, Jazza
They are still holding out hope of Watts being suspended by the AFL for a COVID breach, and one notorious shitposter thinks we should be docked premiership points. So...

Yeah, that 5 Minute Fireman 'parody' account on twitter tagged a bunch of media and the AFL with something similar - probably the same sociopath.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back