Society/Culture Former swim star Daniel Kowalski is the latest elite athlete to reveal he is gay.

Remove this Banner Ad

So the world's worst kept secret has been revealed. There were strong rumours a few years ago that Kowalski and Bruce McAvaney were getting it on so this strengthens the rumour.

Now for a Tiger great to come out.

So the world's worst kept secret has been revealed. There were strong rumours a few years ago that Kowalski and Bruce McAvaney were getting it on so this strengthens the rumour.

I wonder when Richo will come out. Seems like they are all coming lately he might as well jump on a float with the rest of them at the mardi gra

Bartlett is bi-curious not gay...:D:D:D

Personally, I'm outraged. He should've revealed this sooner. Many swimmers would not be comfortable with swimming in the same pool as a homosexual man, given the alarmingly high rates of HIV among the gay population, and the ease of transmission through water.

/end MilitaryMan

I wonder when Richo will come out. Seems like they are all coming lately he might as well jump on a float with the rest of them at the mardi gra

So you're a homophobe, a homophobe who posts threads talking about who has come out, and shows an interest if any other famous sports star is gay too, and who seemingly writes every second post about a gay people.

Am I missing something here? Surely if you were truly homophobic you wouldn't care about this (you'd find a revulsion to the discussion of such topics)?

Seems the homophobes talk about homosexuality more than anyone else. Strange habit.

So you're a homophobe, a homophobe who posts threads talking about who has come out, and shows an interest if any other famous sports star is gay too, and who seemingly writes every second post about a gay people.

Am I missing something here? Surely if you were truly homophobic you wouldn't care about this (you'd find a revulsion to the discussion of such topics)?

Seems the homophobes talk about homosexuality more than anyone else. Strange habit.

I think we all know that his homophobia is merely a front that protects a highly butt sex curious mind.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who gives a ****.

What's the the deal with gays being such attention seekers?

His being gay is a boring subject and there's no need for him to bother anyone else with his personal life.

Because gays are only too quick to bitch about others telling them what to do in their personal lives.

Who gives a ****.

What's the the deal with gays being such attention seekers?

His being gay is a boring subject and there's no need for him to bother anyone else with his personal life.

Because gays are only too quick to bitch about others telling them what to do in their personal lives.

Hear hear.

It's not like it was any news to me anyhoo.

The op is a homophobe, go talk to him if you want us to all shut up about it. Tbh I can't care less about someone's sexual habits, open discussion to me is strange.

Nothing to do with the OP, he just posted a link that happens to back up the "look at me" mentality that seems to be part of their psychi.

I'm talking about gays who feel the need to tell everyone they are gay.

In this case its DK writing an article in a fairfax paper.

Why he needs to tell us all this uninteresting fact about himself I have no idea.

He must think he's so ****ing important that we all need to know/or care about him.

Stay tuned next week in the Sun, 20 million people write an article telling the rest of the country they are straight.

This is what has never made sense, these people say it's not a big deal yet are eager to announce to the world about it (Ricky Martin, Kawalski etc) have parades, etc.

now listen here peoples i would like to finally come out and say .........I'M STRAIGHT............. dam no reaction. looks like people have to be gay to get a reaction these days.

Just because i happen to not like gays doesn't make me homophobic.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back