Rumour Former West Coast Eagles star Daniel Kerr has been charged with aggravated stalking and breaching a violence restraint order.

Remove this Banner Ad

How Samantha turned out like she did is one of life's great mysteries - David Attenborough could make a three part series about it.

if you look closely, you can see she has inherited some of it, thankfully, it looks like she has managed to escape most and the worst of it

To many knocks to the head has obviously left him with mental health issues

People laugh and write him off as scum but I guarantee you whenever Daniel passes his brain will show huge impacts. I know myself I had some severe head trauma in my late teens and my mental health has never been the same.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, let's blame the head knocks. Nothing to do with the persian rugs or the chance he might just be a flog
The article says diagnosed with schizophrenia.

Either:
1. Head hits during football games or
2. His drug use or
3. He's unlucky with poor genetics

Caused it

Andrew Fraser the famous disgraced lawyer wrote an article once about the effects of “recreational drugs” and performance. He was clearly an experienced addict and he wrote that it was very obvious to him that they were getting a huge advantage.
He pointed to Ben Cousins amazing running efforts and then coming to the bench and vomiting regularly.
I remember that article and often reference it. From memory he said take a look at Ben Cousins spew up when he comes off and then watch him go back on again and run harder than anyone.

The article quotes Kerr as having had “undiagnosed” head injuries and paranoid schizophrenia.
It was only in prison that his lawyer said that he was receiving treatment for both of these after the incident..
Make of it what you will..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back