Rumour Former West Coast Eagles star Daniel Kerr has been charged with aggravated stalking and breaching a violence restraint order.

Remove this Banner Ad

you need them on because you clearly have none in your head.

Supporters of a team full of drug addicts tries to cry about another team's drug addicts.

Talk about a cripple fight.

Just stfu, you have no credibility and are an absolute hypocrite.

T image.jpeg

Make me, girlfriend. 😘
This is how ridiculous your posting here is;

You post about WCE drugs history, make accusations of players being on drugs during GF.

I post clear evidence of Swans players taking drugs from early 2000's to self-reporting after the 2012 GF.

You proceed to post s**t memes because your argument has completely fallen apart.

Stop embarrassing yourself.

I'd suggest whats embarrassing is you trying to make me 'piss off' on an internet forum.....How old are you, 12?

image.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People do realise this this stuff is 14 years old. Talk about living in the past.

There can now surely be no doubt that the 06 Weagles are the biggest bunch of dickheads ever assembled.

It's a certainty that half the team were on PEDs and I don't think we can rule out corruption, salary cap rorts or standover tactics with regards to umpires. I'm pretty sure I also saw a 19th man on the ground in the last quarter.

I think we all know there's only one logical course of action.

There can now surely be no doubt that the 06 Weagles are the biggest bunch of dickheads ever assembled.

It's a certainty that half the team were on PEDs and I don't think we can rule out corruption, salary cap rorts or standover tactics with regards to umpires. I'm pretty sure I also saw a 19th man on the ground in the last quarter.

I think we all know there's only one logical course of action.
You could probably add in there "Killed Tyrell Williams", "Started the Ash Wednesday Fires" and top it off are the cause for "Global Warming" !! you idiot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back