Formula 1 - Round 3 - Bahrain Grand Prix (16th April)

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 20, 2007
AFL Club
West Coast
Everyones favourite Grand Prix is here.
1304618376_tumbleweed-gif.gif

FP1 and FP2 were on overnight, and Sebastian Vettel was the fastest in both. During Race Simulation in FP2 it was found that the pace of Mercedes, Ferrari and Red Bull were all pretty consistent with each other (and Dan got within .06 during the qualy simulations).

1459334631722.png

57 Laps around this one, with the SuperSoft and Soft Tyres likely to be the only two used (Mediums also available)

I dont think the concept of rain actually exists in Bahrain, so this will be a dry race and based on FP2 (where Drivers were getting 20+ laps on the Supersofts) this will be a one stop race.

Qualifying and Race Time is set for 1am EST (11pm WST) for those that are going to stay up for this one.

Hulkenberg is going quite well for Renault here. Unlikely to be representative of race pace but pretty good all the same. Red Bull going well too, a three-team battle tomorrow?

Well done to Bottas, makes tomorrow's race more interesting than if Hamilton snagged pole.

Also awesome that ADR split the Ferraris when he was slower than Verstappen for all of qualifying and looking all at sea. Where did he pull that lap from?

I cannot believe Palmer has made a Q3!

Alonso has gone through a power unit. My patience with McLaren/Honda is getting veeeeeeery thin.

Stoffel is already on his third power unit.

Can't blame Alonso for ditching Monaco.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh well third and fifth, still in it. for the race...
Hopefully the Ferrari can get past the Red Bulls and challenge.

At least its Max showing the pace.

Well done Bottas!

The race is going to be boring as **** tomorrow.
If Bottas is leading. The anticipation of his first win is a point of interest.
Also awesome that ADR split the Ferraris when he was slower than Verstappen for all of qualifying and looking all at sea. Where did he pull that lap from?
The original margins might not have been reflective of the real difference between the two.

ADR getting pretty good at pulling out a lap when he needs to.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back