Formula One in 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

What would you do there otherwise? :huh:
I know a great deal of people who take their kids because they love it, even if the parents themselves don't. A lot of people go for the Supercars too.

Yeah I don't know about that. Granted, it does have its floggish behaviour but I can guarantee you that not everyone is there this weekend to watch the F1 either.

Oh, true. Am convinced a much higher percentage of race goers at motorsports would go even without any gambling or alcohol present than there would at the horse races.

I'm tempted to rip into horse racing further. Because ancient flog journo Geoff Poulter made a joke at the GP expense. But I refrain myself...

Edit:. He made that stupid "The Melbourne Cup the race that stops the nation. The Grand Prix is the race that stops a suburb" joke, on SEN last night.

I'd like to see how the Melbourne Cup goes when held at the same time as the first week of the footy?

Last edited:
After seemingly "just" missing out on being fit for Melbourne, Wehrlein is not racing in China either
http://www.bbc.com/sport/formula1/39485374
Antonio Giovinazzi will again race for Sauber in Sunday's Chinese Grand Prix as the replacement for Pascal Wehrlein
Wehrlein hopes to be fit for the third race of the championship in Bahrain or the following race in Russia.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's pretty huge news, we are gonna see how good he still is IMO.

So who drives the McLaren?? Jenson for a last Monaco hurrah ?? I wonder if we will see him race in Le Mans this year too.

That's pretty huge news, we are gonna see how good he still is IMO.

So who drives the McLaren?? Jenson for a last Monaco hurrah ?? I wonder if we will see him race in Le Mans this year too.
I reckon Fernando can do pretty much what he wants these days, but I reckon he might do a Webber post F1 (probably this year) and race LeMans for a few years.
As we are seeing with Stoffel, McLaren need Alonso to polish the turd that is the McLaren Honda engine.

If he goes well at Indy he may well make the move to America IMO

Alonso's skipping Monaco for Indy 500 - http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/39576099

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

giphy.gif

Over the moon that I'll get to see JB back in the McLaren, particularly at Monaco!
Has it been confirmed ?? I can't think of anyone else they could get.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back