Multiplat Fortnite Battle Royale

Remove this Banner Ad

Us 3 plus Klim could win 96v4 I reckon

are we in the 96? because last time I played i was terrible :p

Though I have been playing rise of the tomb raider and 220 odd hours of pubg helps a *load in other shooting games

I was the last ****in one and got 3 of em. 20v1 turned into 17v0

It’s so easy for kills but I ain’t noticed if they count at all?
Nothing counts as there is no leaderboards for it. Only the xp does.

Not really enjoying the new 50v50. Games get uneven quite quickly and often seems to be a case of who can form the larger group first wins.

Also the knocked out rule kinda ruins this game too, like there is no point trying to be a hero. I flanked a group of 8 opposition and knocked two over before drawing attention to myself and dying. No point in trying to kill them when there are others around and no doubt they got revived. So unless you have a group you are better of leaving squads alone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

50 v 50 is very hit and miss. First game i played it was still 30 v 30 and the circle was the size of Moisty Mire. Absolute anarchy and it was fantastic, but as i've played more it's often just ends up being 20 v 1 at the end of it and very one sided.

Downloaded this the other day. Jumped into a game straight away with NFI what the controls were, or WTF I even had to do. Lucked into not landing near anyone so I could learn the controls, but got cocky and picked a fight with someone first chance I got.

And that was how my game ended.

Downloaded this the other day. Jumped into a game straight away with NFI what the controls were, or WTF I even had to do. Lucked into not landing near anyone so I could learn the controls, but got cocky and picked a fight with someone first chance I got.

And that was how my game ended.

Happens to the best of us

Remove this Banner Ad

Back